Whatever you do do not rent from them.If you are even as much as 1 day late they will harass the heck out of you.

Our son and his wife rent from them, and my son's employment quickly ended. So with our help they've been paying them, but not on time. They are now 18 days late so they say, and they came for their frig. I told them they would get paid.

When they 1st rented from them they were making payments and they had an agreement that they would pay every 2 weeks, while they didn't honor that because 8 days later they'd get a call. They live with us and I work late night so I don't appreciate being harassed.

Honestly they are worse than bill collectors.So unless you can pay exactly on time DO NOT RENT FROM THEM!!!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Jack In The Box - TINY HAIRS IN HAVARTI RIB EYE SANDWICH! Jack In The Box "Went to my local Pearl City branch jack in the box for lunch. Ordered through drive thru and when i got home, found tiny black hairs ALL OVER my sandwich...." Read more Skylight Visa - Refund requested by company denied product never recieved Skylight Visa "I Michaela Vinnedge-Essert ordered an Iphone 5s on August 15, 2017 on walmart.com from Quickwireless.com. My product was supposed to be delivered on September 4, 2017 my product was not..." Read more Lowes - Lowe’s Need Integrity Lowes "In the 4th of Jan 2017 I signed a contract with Lowe’s to remove and haul away 59ft of chain link fencing around driveway. Install 109ft of 4ft chain link..." Read more Bobs Discount Furniture - BLACK MOLD GROWING UNDER MY BOB-O-PEDIC Bobs Discount Furniture "10/21/17 On May 31 2013. I went to Bobs Discount Furniture to look at beds. I found the bed frame, mattress (Bob-O-Pedic and box spring that I wanted. I also..." Read more