Uship - Overpaid middleman

2.3

I shipped a dog over 2,000 miles and paid 825 found out that the person shipping only gets $600 of that money. It is resiculous that a middle man gets that much of the cut I mean seriously for what!?

Problems with payment
Review #1260592 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Scan using name of Uship Movers.

Tried to purchase dog found in TN classified. The woman said send by carrier.

I did not agree. Next day I received an email from Uship movers instructing me to send by Western Union 300.00 for flight charge.

Poor customer service
Review #1241328 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Uship - AWESOME!!!!!!!

I LOVE Kim101 she is sooooo Awesome!!!!! She stayed in contact with me the whole time and always kept me up dated I wouldn't trade her for the world. She took very good care of my dogs

Good customer service
Review #1108892 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1108892.

Uship - Pissed off big time

I took a quick look and thought ok. they told me I had to pay 900.00 to rent a crate seenig it was summer and they needed better vent for the puppy they said it was 100% refundable when the puppy got here sound ok cause it was warm weather out.

then they tried to tell me it didn't have all its shots and it was at the half way point 500.00 so the the puppy was sittin and allready left his house, I didn't want to pay my heart went out to the puppy so I said ok.(dummy me) later said he missed his flight so he would have to stay over night and cost for food and being takin care of $700.00, Then I told them to kiss my *** I would get him myself they told me where he was but thats it. I had to harded my heart and I said no I contated the ower and he said just pay it that it wasn't a scam I told him to pay it. POINT is you have to harded your heart no matter what..

I can scence scams but I let my heart get in the way. Do let this happen to you

uShipMemberSupport
Uship Verified Representative

Hello

Unfortunately some fraudsters are using uShip and other transportation company's names to scam customers to buy items that do not exist. uShip is an online shipping market place and does not actually transport or hold items.

We are sorry to hear that you had to experience this type of scam first hand. We suggest reaching out to the website or forum where you first made contact with these people and inform them it is a scam.

Hopefully they can remove the information and fraudulent users to prevent future customers from being scammed in the same manner.

Should you have any further questions feel free to reach out to our Member Support Team by email at support@uship.com or by phone at 800-698-7447

Pricing issue
Review #1091647 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1091647.

Uship - This company is ***

to all the people who are using this company , STOP RIGHT NOW. what happened to me yesterday isn't something simple.

I have asked a breeder to send me two shiba inu puppies from Dubai,UAE. At 9 A.M , Uship contacted me to pay 300 euros in Total for the services they are going to provide for me. so everything went well until 5 P.M , where they have sent me an E-mail that the puppies need a crate with air condition and if i wanted to pay for the insurance or not. The problem is, I had no money on me for that.

The breeder was only able to provide 800 euros out of 1250 euros for both the crate and the insurance. I have told them that I do not want the insurance as long as the puppies are safe in the air conditioned crate. Then , they sent me another E-mail that they couldn't send the puppies without insurance. since we weren't able to send the money, I asked them to give the puppies back to the breeder and send my money back.

they treat me like *** and tell me that they have other costumers to satisfy other than me. I have told them that treating costumers that way will put your agency's name at risk , AND they accused me of animal cruelty and that im torturing those puppies. I have asked them to call me so i can talk to their manager, he told me to call them. I called and he said that you pay the 800 euros and we will pay the rest.

the breeder went to pay the 800 and they told him to pay the rest. I am not going to leave this act of fraud without sending this problem to the lawyers of cyber problems. this is not how an agency treats a costumer and its not how you fix a costumers problem. both the breeder and I are worried about the puppies.

this is not right and this agency has to close down immediately before they cause problems to more costumers. just a fellow costumer who is accused with animal cruelty

Dog Transportation Service
Cons
Dishonest shipper, Money grab, Being scammed
employer attitude
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1078143 is a subjective opinion of poster.