Elkville, Illinois

I called a guy to help me with my household water, including testing it, and checking my water softener and reverse osmosis tank.He came over, checked my softener, tank and water with no problems.

I called him four times and left three messages that he never returned. This was in almost a two week period. I also gave this company a referral to my neighbor, who called him and spoke to him. My neighbor called him two more times, left two messages to set up an appointment, but he also never called him back.

He had to call a different water guy to fix his water softener and made me look like a fool.

I know this company knows what they are doing, but the unprofessionalism of not responding to four calls and three messages is not good business.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Best Buy - TV Shadow after 17 months Best Buy "My brand new Vizio 60 inch TV developed a shadow after 17 months. I contacted both Vizio and Best Buy and both offered basically $100 of a purchase of a..." Read more Bobolink Wood Best - Unsolicited sales request from a seller. Bobolink Wood Best "In these days of identity theft, etsy sellers/buyers need to be very careful. I received an unsolicited request from an Etsy seller. This should not happen! It's hard to determine..." Read more Techrabbit - Worst and funnier customer service at the same time Techrabbit "Well it was a weird experience, first i bought a Parrot Bebop Drone from the ebay shop of techrabbit, it arrive well and without problem so far, so i deceided..." Read more