DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA 91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER: (818) 481-0353 EMAIL ADDRESS: CREYM@YAHOO.COM
Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor
Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage Of Me And Demanded $102,019.75 dollars to be paid upfront in order to have a second floor built in my home.
Previous to 2015, I did hire the Same, Exact Contractor to do other Additional Work To My Home and Believe It or Not, It Got Done, however, This Time Around, It Was Completely Different!
Sadly, this contractor Never Got Anything Done, nor was anything ever signed off and/or approved by Mr. John Jaegers, Senior Building Inspector from the Los Angeles Department Of Building And Safety (213) 252-3964 (firstname.lastname@example.org) and one day very late last year,
Mr. Justin (Lito) Rivas, the Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor just walked off the job and Never Finished Anything and Never Returned The Money That He Had Stolen!
At this point, I am very angry and upset over the Fraud that this man has committed towards ME that right now, I Not Only Have Reported Him To The CSLB (Contractors State License Board) and the IRS (Internal Revenue Service), but I am Now Going Public With My Complaint On Social Media To Let Other Homeowners Out There Know That This Person, Mr. Justin (Lito) Rivas Is An Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Who Should Not Be Allowed To Do Any Kind Of Handyman And/Or Construction Jobs Until He Pays Me Back All Of The Money That He Had Stolen From Me!
In Addition To Stealing My Money And Not Doing Any Work, He Also Kept This Unearned Money and NEVER Reported It To The Internal Revenue Service As Income Received, nor did He File Any Income Taxes Based On That Money as well, including Not Having His Employees File Any Income Taxes for the Money That They Had Illegally Received from this person.
Enclosed, below, please find the list of documents that I have submitted to the CSLB Contractors State License Board and to the IRS Internal Revenue Service for your review and further reference.
1) Cover Page (2) Page
2) Complaint Form (2) Pages
3) Cover Page Filed With The Internal Revenue Service (3) Pages
4) Lead Referral - Active Project Site (1) Page
5) Invoices Paid For NO Work Done At All (25) Pages
6) Complaint Letter To HomeAdvisor, Inc. (5) Pages
7) Other Documents (4) Pages
8) Form 3949-A Information Referral Form Filled Out And Filed With The Internal Revenue Service Against The Contractor (3) Pages
9) Complaint Filed Against The Contractor With The Superior Court Of The State Of California For The County Of Los Angeles Case Number: # BC631431 (7) Pages
10) Summons (Citation Judicial) (4) Pages
11) Building Permit (1) Page
12) Signed Contract Payment Schedule (2) Pages
13) Estimate (6) Pages
14) Pictures & YouTube Video (1) Page
Please NOTE: If You Would Like To View The YouTube Video Of What The House Looked Like From The Way That It Was Left From The Old, Illegal, Unlicensed Contractor Mentioned Above Before We Hired Watson Builders, The Licensed Construction Company That Took Over,
then please visit:
Enclosed, in my review, please find a Copy Of The Seven (7) Page Lawsuit That Was Filed In The Superior Court Of The State Of California For The County Of Los Angeles Case Number # BC631431 For Your Reference And Further Review. Thank You.
If worst comes to worst with this case such as Not Being Able To Recover Any Of My Money, then I would like to File Criminal Charges Against Him for Grand Fraud and/or Grand Theft and have him Serve A Severe Prison Sentence for what he did to me and Most Likely To Other Victims As Well!
I did hear that The CSLB (Contractors State License Board) Can Refer The Case Over To The District Attorney's Office For Further Legal Processing And/Or Prosecution.
I think that would Not Be Such A Bad Idea After All!
Anyway, I am presently going through the Legal Process and so far I can tell You that the Legal Department Of Homeadvisor.com Of Where He Was Previously Advertising Has Removed All Of His Advertisements from their website.
Please NOTE: All That I Can Say And Advise Is To Only Hire California State Licensed Contractors And Verify Their License On The CSLB (Contractors State License Board) website which is: http://www.cslb.ca.gov so that You Do Not Get Ripped Off And Screwed Over Like In The Way That I Have!
Howard Paul Shore
Fraud Victim Caused By Justin (Lito) Rivas From J&R Refinishing
Enclosures: Please See The Attachments For Seven (7) Pages Of Filed Court Documents For The Lawsuit Against Justin (Lito) Rivas For Your Reference And Further Review. Thank You.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- He stole all of my 102019 and kept it all
- He never did any of the work from start to finish
- He never returned any of my money
- He took on a job that was not qualified to do
- You should not use him
- Reason of review:
- Justin (Lito) Rivas Stole All Of My $102,019.75 And Never Did Any Work And Kept All Of The Money And Took Off!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Justin Lito Rivas Unlicensed Contractor
- Building Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Emilio Rodriguez . Lives in Bastrop Texas. Don't hire this man to do anything. He will..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."