cAME IN GAVE ME RATES.USED THEM FOR TWO SHIPMENTS.

PRICED AT A PALLET RATE($78.00). HOLDING SHIPMENTS HOSTAG UNTIL I PAY $241.00 BILL BEFORE THEY DELIVER IT. VERY DECEPTIVE PRACTICES. I WILL NEVER USE THEM OR SUGGEST THEM TO ANYONE.

dROPPED OFF RATES AT MY OFFICE AND SAID GIVE US A TRY. TWO WEEKS LATER AFRER SEVERAL PHONE CALLS, CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID EVERYTHING IS TAKEN CARE OF. TWO MORE WEEKS GO BY AND NOE THEY DEMAND PAYMENT OF AN INFLATED BILL BEFORE THEY WILL DELIVER MY SHIPMENTS. DO NOT USE.

WORSE THAY CONWAY FREIGHT.NEVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A PROBLEM WITH LTL

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more DONT PURCHASE FROM WALTS TV!! Walts Tv "I purchased the wrong tv, my tracking number showed it was not shipped so I contacted them real quick but they lied and said it was shipped. After sending many..." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more Quest Diagnostics - What the *** is going on with Quest Quest Diagnostics "I been having blood work every 30 days to monitor some adjustments on medications. It’s been the same tests ran same panels marked. And now all of the sudden missing..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Holiday to NYC ruined! Box Office Tickets "I’m from the UK and bought 4 tickets to watch a Yankees game whilst we were on a once in a lifetime trip to New York. This was going to..." Read more