I hope this company goes out of business as quickly as possible.They are terrible.

I never dealt with even ONE competent employee. In October I re-activated a hot spot wi-fi device which I hadn't used in about a year. The woman who "re-activated" it clearly had never done this before. I took it home, assured that it would work, and it did not.

I did not use this device again until today (12/28/12) because I only use this when I travel and this is the last time I've been here (Tomball, TX) since October. So, essentially, I was charged for 3 months that I didn't use it. HAD IT WORKED AT ALL I WOULD HAVE GLADLY PAID FOR THESE THREE MONTHS EVEN IF I HAD NOT USED IT. When I explained this to "Sherwin" (yeah, right) he said he couldn't refund any of the fees.

After explaining that I paid for services that I did NOT receive, he said he could refund 15 days of charges. I explained that that would not do. He then said he could refund a month. Then it became two months.

And then that was it -- I would still be out for a month of service that I didn't use AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A RE-ACTIVATION FEE. When I told him I had already paid for a re-activation fee (on 10/14/12) AND IT DIDN'T WORK THEN, he didn't seem to care or understand.

I would still have to pay for what I had already paid for.I will never use this company again, and in fact, will actively encourage others to never use them.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #588500

Cricket customer service sux. I was not happy when cricket bought out pocket. Pocket had the best customer service I hoped that when nasty cricket took over pocket customers that would keep the same customer service but that has NOT been the case.

I had Cricket for 8 years and they are definately the worst.They have the worst directory assistance, the worst customer service (you call someone in Pakastan), the reception, the worst everything.

I finally quit when my phone died and was told to drive 20 miles to have someone look at it.

At that point I cancelled and went to another carrier.Good ridence.