Just tried to explain that I am not a member and although I do recall filling out the form, I stopped after realizing there is a monthly fee.The girl was very rude and I was able to cancel, but still was charged.

Never received any mail stating that I was a member and had 30 days to cancel, in fact no mail at all.

They are a rip off and there is no communication with any one possible.

I am 78 and never sign up for any thing that requires a monthly payment and I am sure that is why I did not complete.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC and Edil Ramirez followup Top Top Renovation "Today I see a clearer picture that explains Edil Ramirez's lack of communication and lack of professional integrity. Diego is not an electrician and knew his 2 "electrician" buddies were..." Read more Never buy a smok product again Smok "bad enough i bought the alien and had paint problems, so I buy a T Priv love the feel and weight of it it's hefty feels built well, until i..." Read more North Country Windows and Doors / Replacement Windows North Country Windows And Doors "We ordered new windows from North Country Windows & Doors on April 22, 2016 and Installed on June 7, 2016. Ten days after installation we noticed a problem with the..." Read more Money Network - False Advertisment - Do not hold up their end of agreement Money Network "Received a post card in the mail to deposit $10 into a piggy bank named "holiday piggy" by certain times and receive $10 deposited into account from money network. Followed..." Read more