Cancel my account with you NOW ! Not a month from now but NOW ! My info is lbelyea sign-in. I called the credit company for a dispute against you and will fight you all the way. I will find out who Jacob is and you will reimburse me the $167.40 you stoled from me. Go to pissedconsumer.com because I'm warning everyone I can about you.

See ya in court if it comes to that!

Everyone must know that this companies advertizing is BS and PLEASE don't go there unless you want to get ripped off. THEY LIE to get your money so WATCH OUT!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

lol...another person with no brain

Killingworth, Connecticut, United States #268480

Don't you love it when these numbnuts post a complaint but don't tell you who they're complaining about?

What company?.

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more Mayo Clinic - Sucked and horrible people Mayo Clinic "I went in today around 4 pm on oct 17th with epilepsy which I’ve had for a while... I go in to them not helping me then doing the worst..." Read more Frito Lay - No more codes at Target in my area. Frito Lay "I tried to get the Madden 18 content you guys are offering but I never got the content since my target near me said they are out of codes. I..." Read more