Absolute craziness!!I am well past the "baby" stage of my life and however these people got my number should be SHOT!

Calls continue from early morning to late nite. Give me a break. I am NOT interested and would have NO USE for baby to bee. I have kept a log of calls for the past seven days (6 per day) sometimes more.

I have now refused to answer the calls.

It has been well over a week and they just keep coming.My next step is to contact the Attorney General of my state and report this as I am on the NO CALL LIST.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more West Elm - Everything is cheaply made West Elm "30% of my home goods come from West Elm. I am happy with two of said purchases. Both of which are un-upholstered chairs that don't get everyday use. The other..." Read more EBay Shipping Gouging Fraud Seller Ebay "On Sept. 23, 2017 I purchased and paid for by credit card 2 saddles. I received one but the other never showed up. When questioned about it, the seller; the-trading_co..." Read more Camping World - Disrespectful Manager and Bad Service Camping World "Today, 10/19/17, My husband and I went to Campingworld because I really wanted to purchase the M33 Mallard Travel Trailer. Well, when we were there previously, the finance manager gave..." Read more Smartstyle - One of the worst decisions I ever made Smartstyle "I took my 5 year old daughter in to have a few inches taken off. The cut I asked for is salon 101, basic knowledge. Next I know, my daughter's..." Read more