I have to say I've never felt so disrespected on a call for a minimal debt.Numerous times today I was called today by different employees at the Paxton St.

establishment in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I in turn took a break at work and called and asked to speak with management. A manager got on the phone and I recognized his voice. So I asked him what his name was.

He was reluctant. Very reluctant.

He kept saying " you can come see me." I don't think I even feel comfortable using this establishment.I would hope that all your employees and/or management don't act like that....

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Fedex - Paid 94.00 No smoke masks for new borns and neice Fedex "2 newborn babies and my niece needed smoke masks. There are no fires where they are but the smoke was over whelming the Berkeley area.The older lady at Arcata store..." Read more Buffalo General Medical Center - Burned my husbands arm and could care less just another day at The BGH Buffalo General Medical Center " Dear Mrs. Brownsey this letter is in response to your Letter sent to me on February 11, 2016 sorry it took so long to respond but after all yours..." Read more Craft Holsters - Unique hand made holster! Craft Holsters "Fantastic product made of top quality leather, nicely designed at the same time elegant , very strong and ... affordable! The stitching is particularly beautiful. It is a real pleasure..." Read more William W Dillard II Austin Texas Home Improvements Austin Texas Home Improvements "I hired William W. Dillard II with Austin Texas Home Improvements for several jobs in at my home. My wife and I work and live at our home and trusted..." Read more