The display unit for laptop computers was built with metal angle.The sharp edges were exposed and caused my arm to receive a gash about 3/8 inch wide and about a 1/16 inch deep.

The manager was contacted and gave me a bandaid and a apology. He corrected the problem by removing the metal from the display. I submitted a survey today but it did not have a block fo a complaint. A Safety inspection of the display would have found this problem.

This occurred at store 6642 in Tampa.My e-mail address is

gklassen@tampabay.rr.com

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more My experience working for Regis Corporation Regis Corporation "Ok I want to first say that I started working as a beginner stylist for Regis in Enid Oklahoma 2007, in 2013 I became manager of that Regis . I..." Read more Mayo Clinic - Sucked and horrible people Mayo Clinic "I went in today around 4 pm on oct 17th with epilepsy which I’ve had for a while... I go in to them not helping me then doing the worst..." Read more Schwans - False advertisement #2 Schwans "Fire-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Teriyaki Sauce item 413 Serves 4, the package clearly states serves three when the catalog and Schwans website both say serves 4. To me that..." Read more Klemmer And Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer And Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more