Brought 4 new tires in 07, visited your center 4 to 5 times oil change etc,7/14/10 replace a tire that has a peice of medal hange from the side.today stopped at the shop lossing air in passager was told the tire was punctured near to side wall could not repair.

matching tire that I paid $193.27 was $215 and change two weeks ago. Your sales rep was less than courtess so I told him to put air in tire and I would see him later. Took the auto 1 mile up the road to a service center could not identify the leak.

Your person was dishonest in trying to sell me a tire.No more business.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Lasership - Package delivered at neighbor's house completely cut open Lasership "I got an email telling me that my package was delivered on my front porch. I went outside and there was no package. I look to the right and it's..." Read more Rooms To Go - The Cindy Crawford Home Van Buren Burgundy 8 Pc Leather Sectional Rooms To Go "The Cindy Crawford Home Van Buren Burgundy 8 Pc Leather Sectional was purchased April 2015. The stain on the leather is rubbing off. This recliner has very light use. We..." Read more Somethingsphishy - Got a king komfa flowerhorn Somethingsphishy "Had gotten a king komfa flowerhorn srry dont mind my spelli ng but showed up dead in 2009 or 10 sent me another within 2 days and had great customer..." Read more Vivid Seats - Fraud Vivid Seats "Vivid seats sold me a ticket to Imagine Dragons. I printed it out and it was a fake/fraud/forgery. It was a duplicate of the real owners ticket with an alternative..." Read more