2.6
Additional Fees

I am constantly being spied on by manager sherry store 9389, she speak to me in a threatening manor,she constantly critisize my work, but she has favorite associate that she turn a blind eye to, bcuz i am a black man and i wear a muslim koofy hat she singles me out for every little thing she can, it is very uncomfortable, and humiliating, she practically bullied me into quiting, i inow im obe vouce , and nothing will be done ,but i will blog and email until justice is served.

Review about: Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

This is a consumer complaint board.IF your complaint is legitimate and you can back it up with proof - you need to contact your Human Resource department.

Don't leave a half complete complaint on some company that no one could figure out on a CONSUMER board.

You are an employee - do it the right way.smh

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1328416

Life is tough. If you don't like working someplace, then find another job, assuming you have skills a business wants.

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Diebold USA - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Diebold USA "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more