I want to know why you discriminate against people who have a misdemeanor on their record.Even if they are bondable.

I have paid my debt to society. By changing your hiring practices from only felonies would disqualify someone to now a misdemeanor will you are hurting a lot of people. I am a very good man who had gotten in trouble one night for trying to do the right thing in a bad situation. Now I am made to suffer for this for the rest of my life.

I am bondable and a very good person. But you wouldn't know that because you sit behind a desk judging people. I want you to know that I intend to pursue this matter. Studies show the almost 90% of america have some type of criminal background.

Many, being in a situation like mine. You will lose a lot of your work force due to the ignorant new policy you have instituted. I intend to keep pursuing this matter I am a very good man who has very good work ethics and has worked very hard at overcoming my past. I deserve the right to a fullfilling and lasting career.

I would like to speak to someone in hopes in maybe trying to resolve this issue. Unless a person has committed a crime to where they can't be bonded, they shouldn't be made to suffer their entire life. I am trying desperatly to give my family a good and deasent life. Please don't take that away.

I have applied to you as a contractor through national Satellite and Broad band. Please contact Keith Bracken and find out what kind of man I really am. Nothing would give me greater pride than to install driect tv for you. I think you have an amazing product and having a career with you I could give my family a good life.

If it is a matter of costing you more for your insurance, although I can't see why, I am willing to pay the difference. Especially for the chance for you to see what type of a man I am. Thank you for your time. Sincerly Thomas A Watson Jr 517-304-0308 t3handyman@yahoo.com please feel free to call anytime.

I am up late every night till 3 or 4 in the mornig and up by 8 I don't sleep much. While I was waiting I went through all of the trainning videos and test and I had done extremly well.

Please feel free to call National Satellite and Broadband and find out for yourself.517-540-1332

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments