Disappointed with Jil Wrinkle (Horrible experience)

Jil Wrinkle thanks for nothing!

I am the director of a large metropolitan hospital in downtown Chicago. We hired Jil Wrinkle (doing business as http://jilw.us/) as an online transcriber and administrative assistant for a big project. We were very disappointed. He failed to render any of his assignments by the due date or after the due date.

After a week of trying to track him down by telephone (to no avail), we finally received an email where his excuse was: "I was on a 4 day Martini bender and now I've got a huge hangover so maybe Ill (sic) get it done tomorow (sic)."

This is unacceptable and unprofessional. He had already cashed our generous payment and refuses to refund us. We have already launched a case against him with the Chicago police and claims court.

Since our horrible experience, we have found many other complaints against his sham company using Google (go have a look, there are many). I feel I must warn the public against working with Jil Wrinkle. http://jilw.us/

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JIL WRINKLE.

SEE YOU IN COURT!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

This guy rips everyone off. He asked us money to take down som les on hos blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!