I drove over an hour to acquire raspberry bushes that I was told over the phone were 3 years old.There is no possible way the root system is 3 years old.

They do not allow you to view the product you are wishing to purchase prior to purchasing it. You have to pay for the items...then they bring them to you.

They do offer a one year warrenty on the plants but it is not going to be worth me making a secondary trip when these do not produce fruit this year as promised.Don"t waste your time or money!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Somethingsphishy - Got a king komfa flowerhorn Somethingsphishy "Had gotten a king komfa flowerhorn srry dont mind my spelli ng but showed up dead in 2009 or 10 sent me another within 2 days and had great customer..." Read more Jomashop - Order # M1703830 came defective no response after 12 days Jomashop "Bought a Longines watch, arrived oct 6, on the morning of October 7 I sent the first email to Jomashop customer service saying that the watch came not working. Just..." Read more Lowes - Worst carpet and customer service ever!!! Lowes "We purchased Lowe's PetProtect carpet less than 3 months ago. Within a few weeks after installation, carpet loops/fibers began lifting up and the carpet was separating from where it meets..." Read more Safeway Insurance - Worse company ever Safeway Insurance "I was pay full coverage on a 2015 Dodge dart ended up getting t-boned in Philadelphia ms, so I waited a whole month for them to tell me it was..." Read more