Dirty our room and the place was dirty

1650 of 8736 Other Company reviews

it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue aurora co 80014 there phone number is 303 4810379 when we got there we seen as we enter it was very dirty the floors looked like they have not been cleaned in a long while the elevator was not working ive seen old people trying to walk the stairs we went into 248the bed was not clean the counter and the refrigerator was very dirty we call down to ask about it can there was a man that picked up I told him about it and he was very rude about it he said he was going to send the house keeping up so I could take care of the problem and i needed to come down and get new bedding and make the bed my self because there was no one on the weekends to clean it was really bad the smell was worst there was cigarette smell was really bad im allergic to cigarette i became sick while staying there i ask for some room freshener they told they cant help me with that do you guy not have a head house keeper there to check on the rooms before you house keepers leave to go home the man at the front desk did not like him at all if i wanted to clean on my vacation i would had just stay home we pay good money for a room to be clean we don't pay good money to come clean it our selfs the room was under my boyfriends name willfredo dilullo and my self my name is linda Callahan i also call the corporate office they lady i talked to had an accent she ask why i did not want to talk to the house keeper we had things to do and i though it was the head house keeper job to talk to there workers not the customers job to do tha tshe was also very rude i hung up on her i put it up on facebook i was ready to go to the bbb then you wrote me so i though i would give you a chance to take care of it i think my boyfriend should get a total refund to be fair about it thank you for your time my boy friends number is 913 230 5616 my number is 913 475 4150

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1650 of 8736 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dee

Sep 22, 2015 #1037262 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

good grief! I have never read a more illiterate letter than this! But, why didn't you just leave??? I would have left as soon as I saw that the room was dirty and smelled like smoke.

1 0 Reply

Sep 06, 2015 #1030550

It is hard to check on something like this. Excitement along with long awaited vacation time seem to out weigh the part of investigating a almost impossible answer. I once was renting a house, packed moved to get a house full of furniture and was told to put my belongings on the side that had been cleared away. After moving from my other residence contacted the party whom took my money asked them if they would be done that afternoon they said WE DEÇIDED TO STAY!! Well we had to move our stuff to a storage and lost out on our money. The so called owners turned out to be fake tenants and they did not even live there!!!!Never heard from them again filed a police report holding our possessions. By the way the door had been opened from the slider inturn had been forced open!!! What a fool we were!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×