i defaulted on a financing deal. i finally had the money to pay it off as soon as my tax return came in i called to settle on my account and they had already filed to garnish my wages, but i was told i could pay it off and so i made an arrangement for a one time settlement payment. I was told where to send it ect. and it needed to be there within 4 days. I priority mailed it.

In the meantime, Deby the lady i was working with called my employers because they did not garnish my wages right away, she threatened my secratary, upset everyone she talked to and kept calling me saying i did not send the payment. I called and spoke to others at the company and they said it is probably in the rementance department and it takes some time to post.

Now after 8 days the check cleared my bank account, yet Deby says there has been no payment posted and wants it paid, will not return phone calls and acts like a complete *** and is still trying to garnish my wages!! How does an envelope with attention Deby with a check in it never make it to her hands, yet get cashed by her company, and have no record of you paying it off, then harass you on making a payment or your employers for garnishing your wages, Get your stuff together, understand the ways your company works and pull your head out of your butt.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments