On 12/31/11 I visited your store in Shallotte, NC, and told a clerk that I misplaced my credit card at home.I requested that a new card should be sent to me.

It is now more than nine months later and I still didn't get my card. I'm planning to visit Shallotte again in three weeks. I want my new Bilk's card before then so I can purchase lots of stuff and charge it to my account. There are no Bilks stores in PA, and I look forward to stocking up when I make my annual trip to Shallotte to visit my grandchildren.

I sent an email to you last week about this and got no reply.

Lynda E.Smith

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more Buffalo General Medical Center - Burned my husbands arm and could care less just another day at The BGH Buffalo General Medical Center " Dear Mrs. Brownsey this letter is in response to your Letter sent to me on February 11, 2016 sorry it took so long to respond but after all yours..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more Stop And Shop - Chicken in package weighs less than label indicates Stop And Shop "...The package indicated that the chicken weighed 1.07 pounds.The weight of the chicken is actually 15.60 oz. which is .975 pounds. At $7.99/pound that is an overcharge..." Read more