First I requested that I get the coating (not sure what it is called) on the lens so that it darkens in the sun.I was told that I couldn't get the thin lens that is what I wanted so I said fine.

When I got my glasses home and tried to get them to change nothing happened. When I call the store and talked to Robert he told me they didn't show that I order the darkening. He told me to come back in and they would make it right. I go back in and explained again what I wanted.

He told me to leave my glasses and to come back in an hour and he would have them have fixed. I go back and he made them into sun glasses. He claimed I didn't tell him I wanted the changing lens. I ended up ordering another pair of glasses to be exactly the same as they were before.

It has now been three weeks and I had to call to find out that there is a delay on the frames. They don't know if it is because of shipping or out of stock.

Now I'm stuck because they already made the lens (without the frames) so I can't cancel the order.Believe me, I will never go business with them again.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments