I went to write a check that was refused with more than ample funds and when I called this flakey outfit, it boiled down to the fact they didn't like my check, nothing in detail, they just didn't like it. I called my bank and they can't believe it either.

This is defamation of character towards myself as there was no reason for this treatment of myself. It was embarrassing and humiliating and they shouldn't be allowed to be the check nazi's.

They should have to justify these bad actions and be responsible when they don't know what they are talking about.

They need to be put out of business.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Simpson, England, United Kingdom #51849

There are NO laws anywhere in any state that says a business has to take a check from anybody for any purchase.

That is why DEBIT cards are used so much today and if you have a checking account you probably have a debit card as well, if not get one

You throw around the term defamination of character like you actually know what you are talking about. You need to read what that term means

They do not have to justify anything to you or anybody else, If they elect not to take a check, that is their business.

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Crossroads Rv - Terrible service & Warranty Crossroads Rv "I have a crack at the corner of the front slide out. The dealer says this is probably due to a weld being broken in the wall frame. I was..." Read more Do NOT purchase a Maytag Bravos Washing Machine.  IT WILL RUST! Maytag "My Bravos washing machine started slight rusting around the bleach dispenser shortly after we purchased it. I didn't think it would be a problem so I kept using it to..." Read more Accurate Engines - Tony from sales is rude and a liar. Never returns calls. Accurate Engines "I ordered 5.4 long block. I also ordered a new oil pan another 80$ . Long story short got my motor after a month and a half of calling when..." Read more Camping World - Given the run around Camping World "Went to purchase a winnebago at camping world in st. Augustin fl. Were told we could get a 78000 trailer with 10000. Off for the trade in of our motorcycle...." Read more