Got a go cart from these losers for Christmas for my kids.It did not work from the start> I had already paid $300 to get it shipped to me and they want me to pay to ship it back!!!

They will not help me out otherwise!!! Please do not use this company I am out $900+ and have a POS to try and fix myself at my expense. The people that work there barely speak English and the Techs are Chinese!!!

Where is immigration when you need them?I guess taking a coffee break like the rest of our overpaid government employees!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more NEW AOL changed file access permissions and default programs Aol "When I click on a link in outlook, I get this message: "Your organization policies are preventing us from completing for you. Contact your help desk." I don't have a..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - *** Service--Even if it is there fault ! Seal Skin Covers "They sent the wrong cover 2x and then argue with me that the cover is an exact fit ! I have owned bikes since the mid 70's and know how..." Read more Baers Furniture - Don'y buy a warranty from Baer's Baers Furniture "After spending a lot of hard earned money for furniture at Baer's , including a sofa, love seat and chair. It was suggested by the salesman that we buy an..." Read more Comfort Dental - This is a $6,000.00 smile? Comfort Dental "I've been going to Comfort Dental in Denver for several years, yet 2 FrontCenter teeth which are my smile were ground down so far for caps that the caps fell..." Read more