I just had my system installed yesterday.First off I want to say my installer Bill(From Vermont,I live in Kansas)was very nice and professional and did a top notch job of installation.My beef is with the people who took my order and screwed it all up from the price we had agreed on down to the type and color of the tub.

When Bill arrived to do the work (on time I might add)he had a different price quote than what was given me (Higher of course). The tub was the wrong size, they did bring out another tub that fit and was an upgrade to the one we had purchased but it was a different color than the one we wanted. The knob handles were not the right ones either or the shower head.

But I only have one bathroom and since they had already removed my old tub I agreed to accept these differences.The whole experience was not that bad and like I said the finished product really looks nice.I just think they need to improve on their communication with the sales rep who comes out to do all the measurements and the person who orders all the products.I mean if I am paying for something I should get what I pay for, also when they call and schedule your appointment two weeks in advance they should double check and make sure everything is correct before sending it out they have plenty of time to do that.But all in all on a scale of 1-10 I will give them a low 7.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments