I ordered the DVD Still Standing on August 15, 2011 as an anniversary gift to my husband.Didn't receive it on time so thought I would try for his birthday (Sept 8) received a pkg on Sept 9 and it was the DVD How the west was won.

I am very upset after waiting all this time.

I tried calling the phone number 1-888-293-4131 and emailing them at the address they sent and neither works.I paid $124.98 for a movie I did not order and upset that I cant reach them to correct it.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more EBay Shipping Gouging Fraud Seller Ebay "On Sept. 23, 2017 I purchased and paid for by credit card 2 saddles. I received one but the other never showed up. When questioned about it, the seller; the-trading_co..." Read more Audiosavings - SCAM Artist's and refuse to honor price!!! Audiosavings "On October 4th, 2017, I found """Rockville SBG1188 18" 1000Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer""" on walmart.com, for the price of $6.95 each. So I placed 2 orders for some speakers...." Read more Smartstyle - One of the worst decisions I ever made Smartstyle "I took my 5 year old daughter in to have a few inches taken off. The cut I asked for is salon 101, basic knowledge. Next I know, my daughter's..." Read more Trap House Art - When trying to support local art goes wrong Trap House Art "I'm usually hesitant on who I support but since I love art I was drawn to this persons work. I was supposed to get one painting originally then it turned..." Read more