there was a lawn mower with bag attachemnt marked for 1599.00 no where on the item was the bag attachment marked sold separately.manager said someone must have removed the tag.

had been in the store several times and there was never a tag on the bag attachment. manager was rude. did not try to sell for half or deal in anyway. you lost a 1599.00 sale glad you are making enough money.

will not shop there again.

have done lots of business with you in the past.redid two houses after Hurrican ivan,also bought siding for two houses will not be back.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more La Z Bory - Durable Fabrics with Proven Performance is false advertising La Z Bory "Purchased La Z Boy couch in 2015 along with $119 Guardian Protection Plan. After 2 years, “performance” fabric on couch cushions has worn so thin from sitting on it there..." Read more Hero Patches - Horrible service Hero Patches "Hero patches did my custom job incorrectly. They did not center the logo and it was so far down on the patch that it looked ridiculous. They said it was..." Read more Little Caesars - No taste Little Caesars "I picked up a "Extra Most Bestest" pizza from your location on Kentwood Michigan. It had very little sauce on it, the pepperoni was tasteless, and the cheese was slight...." Read more Lasership - Package delivered at neighbor's house completely cut open Lasership "I got an email telling me that my package was delivered on my front porch. I went outside and there was no package. I look to the right and it's..." Read more