The company had my card no.on file.

They chanrged me for it and sent it to me. I returned it unopened. They refused to credit my card. Then they said that I would not receive another or be refunded the amount they charged.

I spoke with supervisors three times. No satisfaction. Honestly, I would not ever give that company a credit card no.ever again. I even cancelled the card after this experience.

I have since learned that you can block a company from being able to automatically charging your card.I spent too much time attempting to be reimbursed.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Animaterz - Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us! Animaterz "Octalogo, OctaVideo, LogoScientist, Globelink Studios and more are all interconnected. These guys, well the buyer of the domains (Alex Walker) and other key players that are apart of this group,..." Read more Beaute Md - Total Scam! Beaute Md "Do not accept a free trial from Beaute Cream or Russia Cream regardless of how good you think it might be. They are only interested in getting your money and..." Read more Camping World - Disrespectful Manager and Bad Service Camping World "Today, 10/19/17, My husband and I went to Campingworld because I really wanted to purchase the M33 Mallard Travel Trailer. Well, when we were there previously, the finance manager gave..." Read more Skylight Visa - Refund requested by company denied product never recieved Skylight Visa "I Michaela Vinnedge-Essert ordered an Iphone 5s on August 15, 2017 on walmart.com from Quickwireless.com. My product was supposed to be delivered on September 4, 2017 my product was not..." Read more