I placed order on November 23rd.for a Christmas present for my wife.

The cataalog showed it was in stock. An email was sent to me from Northstyle that it was shipping on December 14th. I called customer service, today December 21st to determine when the package would arrive and was told by customer service that it should arrive day after Christmas! The customer service person tried to blame it on the post office, unbelievable!

He said it is not unusual that items take over two weeks to ship via the post office. I would never order from this company or any of it's affiliates again.

Consumer beware.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Liz Claiborne “Brandy” Liz Claiborne "Purchased these from store(Marshall’s or TJ Max) about a year ago. I Wore them only a couple of times and they have been sitting in my closet. I recently took..." Read more Jack In The Box - Awful “club salad”. I fed the chicken to my dog...ick Jack In The Box "...First, the chicken was pan sear it will dripping. I took a bite of tomato & it tasted like it was out of the trashcan. Same with the wilted lettuce..." Read more United Airlines Economy Fare United Airlines "I booked the economy fare for a quick trip. I read the rules and saw that I could not bring a full size carryon bag; everything would have to fit..." Read more Sky Waikiki - Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Sky Waikiki "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more