I finished paying my computer 14 weeks ago, just received it.Junior-the sales rep.

said it would be a brand new computer. Explained I would be getting free TV and free Printer upon completion of payments. 16 weeks later I have not received the said free products. Called, but no response.

E-mailed and they said I had defaulted on a payment, they claims I cannot get my free products because of that. I had changed banks and called to give them new info of bank, but was not entered properly, so it defaulted.

They will not send the products.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Electio Invest - What cruel ways to take peole's money by Electio Electio Invest "From 2015 Noveber when I invested my lump sum with Electio alternative investments (Sometimes callied GE investments) I was introduced to the world of cruel scamsters in South Africa who..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more Playtika - Wsop ripped off also Playtika "So iv been reading other review on this company and the more I look into it the deeper the corruption goes. Iv had several issues with this game. The most..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more