pilates ring and dvds

the money has been taken from my account on 23rd august 2010 £36.75 for this product and i have never received it. i want to know when this will be delivered. i do not want any further dvd's sent to me and i do not authorize any more money to be taken from my account.

this is *** me off more than the original complaint i have stated the obvious and all i want is someone to sort this out for me. when i go to the tv there is nothing on about this product so i do not have a phone number to use.

my post code if fk12 5ed (scotland)

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Medical Associates of North Georgia - Veteran's pain under control after over 20 years Medical Associates of North Georgia "I'm retired from the 5th Special Forces (Green Berets). I've had some wear and tear. My pain has been increasing exponentially since I retired. Then, Dr. Lobel started working with..." Read more Dresslily - READ BEFORE YOU ORDER Dresslily "Below you can read exactly how Dress Lily responds to costumer complaints. I order several Items on 09/28 expedited shipping which cost I think 15 or 16 dollars extra so..." Read more Megabus - Disabled Passenger Abuse Megabus "My Name is Tiffany Miller and I rode MegaBus for the Very 1st time Last Night as a Paying Disabled Customer. I have a Disabled Customer Profile on the MegaBus..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more