The location is Harbor Blvd/ Hazard street in Santa Ana California.When ordering a simple plain hamberger I get one with cheeze added sometimes lettuce pickle.

I did return the food and reordered but the same thing happened. I talked to the person I had ordered with and she said that it comes with cheeze. I mentioned that cheeze is extra and besides my grandson doesn't want cheeze. The recipt reads hamburger plain.

I believe workers need more training or understand what a customer ordered.

Happened on 8/26/11.These are hispanic workers and that is not excuseable.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

its called queso!!

Are you bellyaching about any company in particular, Granny?

Racist comments are not needed.

its spelled cheese not cheeze u racist!

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Stop And Shop - Chicken in package weighs less than label indicates Stop And Shop "...The package indicated that the chicken weighed 1.07 pounds.The weight of the chicken is actually 15.60 oz. which is .975 pounds. At $7.99/pound that is an overcharge..." Read more Hudson Bay - GE makes good on washing machine Hudson Bay "Further to my Review #1094951 of August 31 titled "Do Not Buy" washer GTW485BMKWS: GE upgraded the 3rd above washing machine to a GTW680BMKOWS!!! The Canadian division also upgraded my..." Read more Baers Furniture - Don'y buy a warranty from Baer's Baers Furniture "After spending a lot of hard earned money for furniture at Baer's , including a sofa, love seat and chair. It was suggested by the salesman that we buy an..." Read more Merchant Bankcard Customer Care - On Hold for over 2hrs Merchant Bankcard Customer Care "Our business has been using Merchant Bankcard services for years and we receive monthly Merch Bank Billing charges. After a dramatic slow down in business (-90%), we continue to receive..." Read more