I brought my car in for service last week,to check the engine light, They charged me 504.00 to fix my car, i sat there for 3 hours,they had to order the part and told me they would finish my car monday, then it was tuesday, then they were to call me tuesday.They did not so I called them Wednesday.

They then told me they recieved the wrong part and would call, when the right part came in. Thursday afternoon they called and said the part came in, I told them I could not come back till Monday morning.Monday at 7 am I went in and the man at the counter didnt know anything, I showed him my reciept so he would know what to do. Nothing but rudeness from him . He said angelo wasnt working and didnt know where the part was.

I guess the employees take them home. please, told me he cant help me . And he didnt tell me to come in . Terrible attitude and custmer service.

If I hadnt payed for it I would go elsewhere. So now I still dont have my car fixed. I think the mans name is john he is balded and about 30yers of age, I am gonna call the manager also I will never go there again. Right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.

Lack of communacation...

Displeased patron..

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Bobolink Wood Best - Unsolicited sales request from a seller. Bobolink Wood Best "In these days of identity theft, etsy sellers/buyers need to be very careful. I received an unsolicited request from an Etsy seller. This should not happen! It's hard to determine..." Read more Ebay - Customer Service Ebay "On Oct. 16, I received a personal email stating a refund through Pay Pal. As a disabled vet, I'm unable to monitor my account regularly. Unbeknownst to me, a buyer..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more My experience working for Regis Corporation Regis Corporation "Ok I want to first say that I started working as a beginner stylist for Regis in Enid Oklahoma 2007, in 2013 I became manager of that Regis . I..." Read more