Scotch Plains, New Jersey

our agency (Serv Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.) was doing good business with store on 46 in Totowa, NJ.We bought a lot of furniture from that Store.

The store in Secaucus asked that we use them instead. BIG MISTAKE! Nothing but trouble from the start. Information not processed correctly.

The Agency have people moving into a new house on Tuesday the 14th. The furniture was supposed to be delivered on the 10th and nothing is there, noone can tell us why. One person said it was delivered another person don't know why it was not delivered. The store in Secaucus has been nothing but total confusion.

We shall return to the store on Route 46 or find another company, which we really don't want to do.Your prices are non-beatable but to get something done is another story.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Subaru Of America Subaru Of Soiux Falls Sd - Faulty windsheild Subaru Of America Subaru Of Soiux Falls Sd "2018 Subaru outback one week old have used the defrosters one time on a cold morning light frost on windshield. Let car run for 10 minutes to warm up came..." Read more Audiosavings - SCAM Artist's and refuse to honor price!!! Audiosavings "On October 4th, 2017, I found """Rockville SBG1188 18" 1000Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer""" on walmart.com, for the price of $6.95 each. So I placed 2 orders for some speakers...." Read more Animaterz - Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us! Animaterz "Octalogo, OctaVideo, LogoScientist, Globelink Studios and more are all interconnected. These guys, well the buyer of the domains (Alex Walker) and other key players that are apart of this group,..." Read more FTD Gold Membership Not Worth Money Ftd "FTD will not allow frequent flier miles program members who are members of their yearly paid Gold Program to earn miles and use the benefits of the Gold Rewards Program...." Read more