The mechanic had vehicle from July 2010-December 2010.

He did not return calls in a timely manner.

He was given money in good faith but did not provide verification of any work done on the vehicle even though he was asked to do so and he said he would provide this information.

He continued to give excuses why work was not done.

The mechanic did not provide verification of passed emission and safety inspections even though he said vehicle passed these. The mechanic is Mr. Terrell Mckenny d.b.a. McKenney Enterprised, Inc. 7115 N. Hanley Road - Hazelwood, Mo. 63042

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Comcast - Worse by the day... Comcast "So - October 9th. No word from COMCAST, no trucks here working on the line. No refund from lasts months payment. I’d like to think that because it’s a holiday..." Read more Xlibris - Gabos been sold out around the world Xlibris "My book Gabos by Tyler Gore, I was told it wasn't selling. How I paid for 3 books from Amazon. Plus, people have send photos around the world of them..." Read more Utterly bad Experience with Veom Infotech. They are really unexperienced and  dont take real care of the clients business. Veom Infotech "I hired VEOM INFOTECH from India (they do not live or work in the USA. ITs a lie) as Im an SEO wanting TF10+ & PA 25 backlinks with no..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more