I paid 20 bucks for one day shipping and my package is not here!My email said its delivery date was today too!

I am so mad. All they want is my money. UPS is such a better company. If you can't get a simple dress to me on time, I would hate to see you with bigger and more expensive items!

And if you know you can't give me my package in one day, then don't have that option!!!! Gosh.

At least now I know not to expect much from this company.Thanks for ruining my day!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more Bobolink Wood Best - Unsolicited sales request from a seller. Bobolink Wood Best "In these days of identity theft, etsy sellers/buyers need to be very careful. I received an unsolicited request from an Etsy seller. This should not happen! It's hard to determine..." Read more Eaglerider - Locations are great for the most part Eaglerider "While I have to agree that dealing with corporate customer service is completely frustrating and hardly worth the bother, I've never had an issue with the Pittsburgh, New Orleans or..." Read more Electio Invest - What cruel ways to take peole's money by Electio Electio Invest "From 2015 Noveber when I invested my lump sum with Electio alternative investments (Sometimes callied GE investments) I was introduced to the world of cruel scamsters in South Africa who..." Read more