They have no $$$ , they will be going down the stream.They are back stabbing, cheap company.

I worked with them; had a few clients realized WTF it was all about and who makes the money. Certainly not the one busting their *** off trying to recruit or sell things.

I am now with a Canadian based Financial Network and I welcome any of the old advisors to join me with the best.As for my clients, they don't want to stay with WFG, they've decided to follow me because they believe I am going in the right direction.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more W4m - Beware tall, tatted F escort Palm Harbor W4m "Beware of this female that advertises on BackPage and uses an address off Curlew Rd in Palm Harbor. She is running a scam, will meet you near, but not at..." Read more Hair Club - Stay Away from HairClub. Hair Club " An add had surfaced across my internet screen while I was on the web in regards to hair loss. This definitely got my attention, because I suddenly began to..." Read more Jack In The Box - TINY HAIRS IN HAVARTI RIB EYE SANDWICH! Jack In The Box "Went to my local Pearl City branch jack in the box for lunch. Ordered through drive thru and when i got home, found tiny black hairs ALL OVER my sandwich...." Read more Wyndham Hotels And Resorts - Canoa resort incident room 1507 Wyndham Hotels And Resorts "I stayed at the Canoa Resort in Green Valley, AZ today and it was terrible! We were met by Melissa who obviously did not care about her job and was..." Read more