Devekia Wells: When people do honest work for you, they should get paid. They should not have to sleep with you or Dorothy L. Harris to be paid their salary.

I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral bonuses for Customers and for referring the Current District Manager ( Courtney C) to them. I did so much driving for these people my car broke broke down.

They fired me and other people, keeping only the people they are sleeping with. I notice that they started turning on me when I told them I'm sorry but I am straight I am not attracted to Women. People should not have to result to prostitution to assure that they are going to get paid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02 #1207128 Knoxville, Tennessee

There are sex harrassment laws that you can use to protect yourself from this stuff. Its pretty simple to find a lawyer to take a case like this pro bono. They get paid when the case settles, and it will settle. Sue these jerks!

Mar 21 #1131181

Based on a complaint I found elsewhere on the internet, may I assume the company name is Safeguard Tax Service /Ambrose Investments?????

Oct 15, 2015 #1048929

ghetto gangster dykes? Run Away.

0 1 Reply

Jan 30, 2015 #938575 Arlington, Texas

I am an current employee their. I am on the *** of being fired. I have noticed that also. They rip off the customer s and employees

Dec 13, 2014 #915464 Knoxville, Tennessee

What did you expect working for two amoral wannabe gangsta dykes?

1 1 Reply

Nov 23, 2014 #905204

Those are some manly looking skanks

2 0 Reply

Nov 11, 2014 #898332 Key West, Florida

You right about that! Too bad you didn't have a microphone or camera in them dreads catchin' all that juice and puttin' dem biiitches away!

1 0 Reply

Mar 14, 2014 #794880

Check out Dee's mugshot too bad you didn't see this before.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.