Devekia Wells: When people do honest work for you, they should get paid. They should not have to sleep with you or Dorothy L. Harris to be paid their salary.

1724 of 8728 Other Company reviews

I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral bonuses for Customers and for referring the Current District Manager ( Courtney C) to them. I did so much driving for these people my car broke broke down.

They fired me and other people, keeping only the people they are sleeping with. I notice that they started turning on me when I told them I'm sorry but I am straight I am not attracted to Women. People should not have to result to prostitution to assure that they are going to get paid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1724 of 8728 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Ms.Steamroller

Nov 06 #1237286 Benedict, North Dakota, United States

One more thing, this is a criminal and civil matter. Criminal- due to wage theft which is against the law. Civil- being that it is discrimination which falls under EEOC and Civil Rights Act of 1964 which falls under Federal Law. I would still pursue criminal charges and file a Federal Civil Suit. I would file as many complaints against them as listed below. This is your right to do so! Good Luck!

Ms.Steamroller

Nov 06 #1237285 Benedict, North Dakota, United States

This is called wage theft and one can sue in small claims court. This happens more often and most people let employers get away with it. Don't let them get away with it. I would also file a complaint with the EEOC. This depends on the statute of limitations. I think that you may have 180 days to file with the EEOC which is the Equal Opportunity Commission. I would also file a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights. You can also file a complaint with ripoffreport.com. One can hire attorney and if choose to hire an attorney ask if he/she operates on a contingency basis. This could be a Federal matter because it involves United States Code which is Federal Law.
A Right Not Excercised Is A Right That Is Lost-anonymous quote

Sep 02 #1207128 Knoxville, Tennessee, United States

There are sex harrassment laws that you can use to protect yourself from this stuff. Its pretty simple to find a lawyer to take a case like this pro bono. They get paid when the case settles, and it will settle. Sue these jerks!

Mar 21 #1131181

Based on a complaint I found elsewhere on the internet, may I assume the company name is Safeguard Tax Service /Ambrose Investments?????

Oct 15, 2015 #1048929

ghetto gangster dykes? Run Away.

1 1 Reply

Jan 30, 2015 #938575 Arlington, Texas, United States

I am an current employee their. I am on the *** of being fired. I have noticed that also. They rip off the customer s and employees

Nov 23, 2014 #905204

Those are some manly looking skanks

3 0 Reply
DamnSHame

Nov 11, 2014 #898332 Key West, Florida, United States

You right about that! Too bad you didn't have a microphone or camera in them dreads catchin' all that juice and puttin' dem biiitches away!

1 0 Reply
Bg101

Mar 14, 2014 #794880

Check out Dee's mugshot too bad you didn't see this before. http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Georgia/DeKalb-County-GA/Devekia-Laquis-Wells.5097027.html

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Other Company. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Other Company.
Filing a new complaint about
×