this place was horrible and this was after I relented to pat a bill I didn't owe just to clean my credit after several disputes.I sent in the payment for paid in full and they refused to close it due to .39 cents.

The payment was sent two months prior and they wouldn't close it.this place was horrible and this was after I relented to pat a bill I didn't owe just to clean my credit after several disputes.

I sent in the payment for paid in full and they refused to close it due to .39 cents.The payment was sent two months prior and they wouldn't close it.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more HelloFresh - Not impressed. HelloFresh "I haven't had any issues with billing and the recipes are usually delicious. However, the fact that both boxes I've ordered so far come with leaking meat really puts me..." Read more Macys - FURNITURE FLIMSY - PROTECTION PLAN WORTHLESS Macys "I bought a couch and a side chair and the Protection Plan to service them if there was a problem. The problem is - they are cheapskates! The 'core' of..." Read more Bad experience at Tommy Hilfiger Lithuania Tommy Hilfiger "I want to start with the fact that I always buy Tommy Hilfiger chlothes at all over the world, but mostly in Lithuania because I am from where. All time..." Read more Belle Tire - Band new tires leaking air Belle Tire "My wife purchased a set of four tires for her dodge van and a few days after started noticing that her tire was loosing air so i told her to..." Read more