My husband was denied coverage for Allergy injections he had been taking for 6 years.They placed a rider on the policy and went up $200.00 more dollars making the premium $700.00 a month.

He recently had to go to the emergency room because his eyes were so swollen and he was having trouble breathing due to the pollen. Does it make sense to deny something so simple as allery shots they may cost $100.00 for the serum and maybe $20.00 for the injection instead of running up an emergency room bill because he can't get his allergy shots. Help President Obama, the insurance companies are not thinking preventively and smart about preventing problems and reducing costs.

I am a ICU/Emergency room nurse and I get how things work in healthcare but this is just ***!!!!:(

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

nikalseyn

Time to get another health insurance carrier. Why would you ask the Great Pretender for help anyway?? He is much too busy golfing and seeting the Middle East on fire.

Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Ebay - Customer Service Ebay "On Oct. 16, I received a personal email stating a refund through Pay Pal. As a disabled vet, I'm unable to monitor my account regularly. Unbeknownst to me, a buyer..." Read more Schwans - False advertisement #2 Schwans "Fire-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Teriyaki Sauce item 413 Serves 4, the package clearly states serves three when the catalog and Schwans website both say serves 4. To me that..." Read more Hormel Foods - Does it even look like the picture at all? Hormel Foods "Curiosity definitely killed the cat! Hormel Foods this is horrible tasting and looks nothing like the package! Did you guys forget to drain the meat or you ran out and..." Read more My experience working for Regis Corporation Regis Corporation "Ok I want to first say that I started working as a beginner stylist for Regis in Enid Oklahoma 2007, in 2013 I became manager of that Regis . I..." Read more