1.8

Napsgear - Very Unimpressed

Very unimpressed. I ordered this 12/18 and was notified that my order was shipped 01/04/19.

My account stated it should take 21 business days to arrive. After a while, I reached out to customer service who Informed me that my package didn't pass customs so a whole new tracking number was created. Mind you, I was told by another rep that my order had needed some sort of "update" but never recieved notifications letting me know that this needed to be done. On top of that, I recieved zero notifications letting me know that my package didn't pass customs and that it would take an extra 21 days to arrive!

Little to no communication on their part. Would not use this company again.

CriminalSwallow
Problem with delivery
Review #1455992 is a subjective opinion of poster.

The Brick - Worst customer service

I bought a washing machine a week ago, and order to deliver on next weekend which is Saturday. Delivery guys called on time, but could not findour place , it a huge townhouse complex.

So they asked my son to go meet them to re direct them to my house, delivery guys was not at the place they told my son. He came home , and I call them again and again my son went back and they where not there. And when I called them they did not pick up my call. I called delivery dispatcher and they were not be able to contact delivery guys .

Once again after an hour dispatcher called will deliver at 5 pm but then there was a snow in not so high ramp, driver refused to go up the complex.And just left without saying anything. I called store the next day and after long discussion with the store people they will get 3rd party to deliver but I have to pay 100$ , (even I paid for delivery already , )which store will re imbursed me. That day I dont have cash on hand, and slippery to drive to the bank to get cash , manager not very helpfull with the issue. I dont get the delivery on that day .

The next day Monday, I went to the store to cancel my order. The way they dealt with me, very un professional, costumer service sucks and delivery men that don’t know the direction how to take direction and not answering calls.

Not ever again I will buy anything from the brick . Bad bad customer service.

StrictTasmanian Devil564
Poor customer service
Review #1455634 is a subjective opinion of poster.

AMAZON DELIVERY SERVICE SUCKS

I ordered 3 times from Amazon and 3 times they delivered my package to my neighbors address...NEVER AGAIN-GOING EBAY#boycott Amazon

Problem with delivery
Review #1455549 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1455549.

American Freight Furniture - Wheres my furniture

Have not receive my furniture from delivery company this is the second this has happen very dissatifed with the company!

MulticoloredNorwegianForest
Order processing issue
Review #1454761 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Ashley Furniture - Worst customer service

We bought a complete bedroom set on Jan 5. We scheduled delivery for Jan 17.

My husband carved out an entire day to be there for the arrival. The delivery people showed up with a broken night stand and did not have the proper hardware or just didn’t know how to set up our king size bed. They blamed it on the warehouse, promised to return on Sunday the 20th to put bed together and bring a new nightstand. They also promised the store we bought it from (roseville) would be calling us that day.

No one called. We drove 50 min to the store to complain. They acted upset on our behalf but denied receiving a message to call us. They also gave the excuse that the warehouse is contracted out and not their fault.

They said there was no appt for sun as the delivery people said and scheduled us for Monday the 21. Sunday morning my husband got a phone call and text message from the warehouse confirming delivery that afternoon. He re arranged his day to be there. At 2:30 he got a call from the warehouse trying to schedule delivery for Jan 30!

They denied having any appt to deliver that afternoon. What?!? When he told them he received a call and text saying there was a delivery and that they needed to make good on that promise the woman hung up on my husband!!!! Again, what?!

My husband then called the local store to complain. Janine said the manager Kelly would call that day. No call. On Monday my husband waited all morning hoping that the delivery appt scheduled by the local store would happen.

Again, no one showed, no call, no furniture. Second appt with a no show for delivery. My husband called and spoke to Janine again and explained what happened. She said she was upset and promised a phone call back within 30 minutes.

No one called back period. I finally called at 6 pm and spoke to Janine who promptly gave me Kelly. I went over everything. He said he was just the sales manager and wanted mike to talk to me then put me on hold for 25 min while I’m standing outside in the cold (hotel had no inside reception) I finally gave up and hung up.

I then asked my husband to call Kelly back to try to resolve something. At this point we don’t want the furniture. Tired of sleeping on the floor. Or in our spare bedroom.

Rediculous, outrageous, unreal! Kelly’s solution is not to refund us our money or take it back but to call a local delivery person to drive to Ashley’s warehouse and bring us our furniture because Ashely’s delivery people and warehouse are incompetent, unreliable and rude!

RampantHeron460
I liked
Look of the furniture
I didn’t like
Waiting on the phone, And rude, Call center management
Order processing issue
Review #1454710 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Undelivery of goods

I bought two product from wish and they refused to deliver my goods after i pay them

AnotherFinWhale161
Problem with delivery
Review #1452395 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Freight Furniture - Worst customer service

The manager Stephen at the store did not inform about the $25 setup charge only the $65 delivery to first floor and $10 more to second floor. He said verbally after calling about this once it was dropped off he knew it was hard to put together and would not work it out with us even with us paying the $25 fee.

We would like to have someone make this right since we have been here before many times purchasing stuff for our house. The manager said it was about sourced company two white guys and the two guys where the two black guys who came that worked at the location and now he’s saying it wasn’t them. They are on camera. When you deliver things normally you are notified of any fees.

He is very disrespectful. I will be reporting to BBB if this does not get resolved ASAP.

I would like someone to call me right now. American freight Invoice number - 00117

FluidPheasant143
Pricing issue
Review #1452387 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Freight Furniture - Pissed to the max

Ive purchased 3 bedrooms set Dec 18,2018 the day of my delivery I get a phone call 30mins before closing saying that my furniture will be delivered the next day I cursed the manager out I get a phone call at 8:30pm saying they were on their way to deliver the furniture the guys didn't get to my home until 10:30pm after they were done they wasn't going to say anything about the missing pieces to I called to the store the guy Alex promised me I will get the rest of my furniture before the holiday came no furniture I called after the holidays still no furniture the manager told me it will be 4 weeks before I receive the rest of my furniture i called on Tuesday 15,2019 n talk to general manager and he told me he will have my furniture out to me Thursday 17 n I haven't got a phone call or nothing I am so pissed off because this have never happened to and this well be my first n last time every spending money with this company I never recommended nobody to come there and purchase anything n the I also not satisfied with the kids bedroom sets all drawers gets stuck

MomentousCrestedPenguin202
Problem with delivery
Review #1451468 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Peter F Laschon

Wish are liars . *** delivery and if u are not home when they arrive they don’t have depo we’re u can take next day and dey never refund your money , do not trust wish is *** company look like scam company

Order processing issue
Review #1450455 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1450455.

Rockauto - Said delivered part but not received.

ordered on 12/9/18. said delivered on the 15th by front door or bushes.

I don't have a front door or bushes. all deliveries are placed inside secured door under mailboxes.

checking on order today and delivery text was changed to 'next to mailboxes' on the same date. LOL

I have ordered from them several times and haven't had any issues but they do not answer a phone.

I just want my parts and then I'll look for a better supplier.

Problem with delivery
Review #1449944 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1449944.