5.0

Napsgear - Very reliable company

Allways recieved my product it usually takes some time to get to me up to 4 weeks but they allways deliver to me verry satisfied with them

Read

Question, trying to order,,, how do you prefer to pay? I do not have crypto money and they don’t take credit.

I saw they take western union and money gram but wasn’t sure about using those as they are the preferred way for scammers to seal your money. Any advice is helpful

@Anonymous

I always use western union it seems shady yes but its legit. I use my credit card and go to weatern union online and pay it without having to go to the WU store.

I just received another order of all ai’s and pct from them and took about two weeks to get here in Florida. It cost 15 bucks to wire transfer it online but u will get ur gear everytime trust me.

OptimisticPoodle363
Good customer service
Review #1468741 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pandora Jewelry - Horrible Delivery

My pandora ring arrived yesterday as a valentines gift for my girlfriend. It was raining and the delivery guy saw fit to leave it by the side door which isn't covered. the whole ring box got destroyed and it is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem with delivery
Review #1462768 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1462768.

Wish - +039 3208277880

request for authorization to pick up my orders at Poste Italiane in the name of Thalitz adira Noireva and signifying Felomina Angelita Arida Averion and Thalitz Adira Noireva is one and the same person.

ClumsyLiger279
Order processing issue
Review #1462489 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Terrible Company- don’t buy anything from Choies

Don’t order from Choies. You cannot reach customer service.

No contact information, and I spent 100.00 and never received the item. Tracking information is in Chinese.

ObliviousMoorhen
Problem with delivery
Review #1460234 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Amazon Canada - 2 day prime is ***

I ordered on a Saturday for 2 day prime and package was supposedly sent out Monday for delivery Tuesday. Tuesday comes and no updates on tracking, said package left facility near Toronto (going to Ottawa), I contacted Canada Post and they had not even received the package!!!!!

Idiot Amazon did not even send it out from Saturday to Tuesday on 2 day prime delivery!!! I'm done with Amazon, quit prime as the 2 day delivery is ***

RedBrazilianTerrier182
Tags
  • Amazon Terrible Delivery
Amazon shipping is terrible
Loss
Review #1459808 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbest - I have not received my order

My order number is 18112800975209511494 28/11/2019.You have already paid from my prepaid card,but I am still waiting. Angry

IntrepidZebra758
Order processing issue
Review #1459219 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Do not buy from DHGate/Crystalxubridal!

Purchased dress for a wedding. I received it around Oct 12.

It was much too small and did not look like the picture. I returned it on oct 19,2018 and was suppose to get full refund $129.61. They would not refund shipping cost of $35. I didn't like that but figured as long as I got my $129.61, it would be a lesson learned.

Well, it is now January 27 and still NO REFUND. They continue to say they never received the dress. I have a tracking number and they too have it. It is my understanding that once it leaves USA, it is about impossible to track.

It just says "in transit" when you check the number. I have done everything but go to China to try and get my money to no avail. They did offer to give me half of the dress cost ($64.81). Since I had paid for shipping of $35 , my net would be $29.81.

So I counter-offered them for 1/2 of dress cost $64.81 plus 1/2 of shipping cost $17.50 =$82.31. I still would have lost half of what I put in.

Needless to say, I have not heard from this seller since. I opened a dispute with Crystalxubridal in the beginning but they convinced me that they were going to refund me and they were going to take care of it. They were just buying time.

Apparently they closed the dispute because they thought things were being handled but they were not, stupid me!! Dealing with this company has been a nightmare. Totally unethical.

They even wanted me to modify my negative review and then they would refund me. And I was suppose to believe that!

Read

It is now 3/1/2019, still no reply from your seller-Crystaluxebridal! Have you resold the dress I bought for 129.61 plus the $35.00 I spent sending it back?

What a racket! You should be ashamed! And please don't send me one of those auto reply because I have done everything that auto reply says to do.

Never have received a reply from your seller. 55 messages from me with no resolution!

My order number: 372064600 Login Email: vtnana48@yahoo.com

Dhgate2014
@pwoerner

Hi KindheartedHare, We checked that your order was already closed. There were no dispute opened within 30 days after your order was completed.

We would like to set a proper expectations that this is already beyond our after-sale policy. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too.

Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page. 3) Find the order number.

4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

I do remember now that I did try to dispute but the response was my order had been closed. I wondered who had closed it.

Now I know it was DHGate. This apparently is a problem.....in that the seller gives ongoing false hope to customer that they will get refund and once order is closed.......it is through the seller's own discretion whether they refund or not. This is a very SAD business practice for long-distance USA customers.

I sent email to Crystaluxebridal again yesterday. Still no reply.

@Pwoerner

It is a shame that I have to go to bat to get my refund from dhGate’s seller (Crystalxubridal) when dhGate closed my account and released my money before I ever knew I was going to have so much trouble trying to get a refund for a Dress I could not wear. And now you tell me it is up to the seller!

I sent it back within a week of receiving. So why would you close my account????

Dhgate2014

Hi KindheartedHare, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

372064600 Vtnana48@yahoo.com

View more comments
KindheartedHare
Reason of review
Returned dress but no refund
Loss
Review #1458268 is a subjective opinion of poster.

1supershop - You took my money...no product no order number. nothing.I ordered the Blackstone grill special on Jan 12th.

I have tried to contact them. No luck.

Still trying. why?

ButteryIbis454

Wow me too grill ordered Jan13 2019 its mar 112019 They took the money and won't respond. Sick scam.

Facebook should do some thing about all these scams on there web site .

It sure makes them look bad as well. If our cell phones can let us know of potential cams what wrong with the computer sites

JazzyBongo
I didn’t like
Took my money no product am filing fraud complaint
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1457524 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Buy Buy Baby - The Deliver Drivers are allergic to water..?

No joke. I’ve waited 6 weeks for a Basset crib from BBB. I understand the lead time and up until the scheduled delivery, there were minimal issues. But, once the delivery day arrived, the delivery didn’t.

The driver and his partner stated they could not get snow on their feet as it’s due to insurance reasons. This was after they arrived at 4:35, on Friday afternoon; when they were suppose to be here between 10am and 2pm. They were 2.5hrs late. At 4:35, I received a phone call from the driver, he stated they couldn’t not deliver the crib, as they were in front of my house and there was snow on the ground. So, laughing, because this is Colorado, I walked outside and let them know they were 2.5hrs late and were suppose to call 30mins prior, because my girlfriend was recently diagnosed with scarlet fever, and our infant son is sick too. No call, just two lazy employees that refused to budge.

I recommended two different scenarios:

1.) I sweep the snow powder from the already clean car-port/sidewalk and they can render the white glove service $140.00 I paid for. They refused as they were not willing to wait.

2.) I will hand-truck/dolly the crib from the delivery truck to the front porch, ensuring there are no safety/insurances concerns. They can render the white glove service and move the crib up the stairs, to the nursery. The driver explained they are allergic to snow and if they werent, they can’t because insurance issues. Did I mention the snow was more like a light hail storm in the summer.

The movers were thugs, Period. I walked inside to call dispatch; as I was walking back outside, they drove off with my crib. They were 2hrs late, because of traffic and installs taking longer, yet, the entire delivery truck was still full.

Who knows, perhaps the thugs stole mine and other purchased product. I’ve read the reviews and the custom service is like that if a company circling the drane. I for one, hope you sink, Buy Buy Baby. You should be ashamed of what you sent to my front door. You are a horrible company that should be shut down.

DilapidatedIguana924
Entire experience
Problem with delivery
Review #1457146 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shop It Off - Ordered mascara never received it

I ordered the mascara from them more than three and a half months ago and have never received the product. Now I can't find the tracking number to send in the info.

DapperPug237
Problem with delivery
Review #1456730 is a subjective opinion of poster.