Manufacturer: Other Company Seller: Partsgeek Category: Delivery Services Clear all filters (4 of 2491 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I had a need for fast turn around as did many people and went to parts geek because of "east coast base and distribution" HA HA! I was told all my parts were in stock at warehouse B NY.So for that reason I committed to the order. Oh yea I'm in MD. I ordered Friday morning and got my order Monday. Cool... well No! only got my calipers, no rotors Tracking said all delivered on Monday. Upon farther investigation my rotors shipped from CA. Not cool...
I didn't like
  • Unethical business practices

Delivery Service Review

gas tank was dented from shipping but the tank had no package materials

Delivery Service Review

Ordered a signal light but never received it. They had the wrong address and ups sent it back to them. Called geek service and they told me to reorder it and I would have to buy the part again that I already payed for encluding the shipping and they refuse to refund the part I paid for. Never again that I will give them a Penny. But I will dispute the charges and get my money back.

1.6
Partsgeek - Simple Review #1470967095
1 of 1
My package was supposed to arrive Aug 1st. So after numerous emails. I was told a missing package report was filed aug 8th. I was told that within 30 days I would receive a refund or my part would arrive. No option for a immediate refund or a replacement send.