Manufacturer: Other Company Seller: Partsgeek Category: Delivery Services Clear all filters (4 of 2991 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I had a need for fast turn around as did many people and went to parts geek because of "east coast base and distribution" HA HA! I was told all my parts were in stock at warehouse B NY.So for that reason I committed to the order. Oh yea I'm in MD. I ordered Friday...
I didn't like
  • Unethical business practices
Reply to reviews

Delivery Service Review

gas tank was dented from shipping but the tank had no package materials

Delivery Service Review

Ordered a signal light but never received it. They had the wrong address and ups sent it back to them. Called geek service and they told me to reorder it and I would have to buy the part again that I already payed for encluding the shipping and they refuse to refund the part I paid for. Never again that I will give them a Penny. But I will dispute the charges and get my money back.

1.6
Partsgeek - Simple Review #1470967095
1 of 1
My package was supposed to arrive Aug 1st. So after numerous emails. I was told a missing package report was filed aug 8th. I was told that within 30 days I would receive a refund or my part would arrive. No option for a immediate refund or a replacement send.