Canada Vet Express - RE: Order # 3269833 dated 03/02/2019

The above mentioned order has now taken ten days and still no delivery date in site. Is this standard procedure?

The company name indicates products would be arriving from Canada, however it appears this order originated in Germany. How much time is required once an order is placed to receive your product, since medications are normally given the same day each month, one would need to allow for extended shipping time.

Dennis Harding

TrainedNeapolitanMastiff
Problem with delivery
Review #1491195 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Horrendous experience

Update by user Mar 10

Healthy _eats_ny Cake tasted totally uncooked.

Update by user Mar 10

This is an instgram account. HORRIBLE COMPANY

Original review posted by user Mar 10

Omg.. where to start. March 10 my Birthday!! My poor daughter

went online to an instagram account and trusted these ppl. She thought this would be a great birthday gift so she paid a nice chunk of $$$ & prepared my surprise. Long story short. 2 and 1/2 hours late . I was stuck home waiting &waiting for this delivery. My daughter kept calling asking when will you deliver...? Its passed if you said 10am. Its now almost 11am Owner said the delivery guy had an accident.. 30 minutes later ... called again ..... sorry the weather is bad... owners calls me apologizing, said please come out to get a gift. I waited outside in the rain. 10 minutes in the rain...Finally almost 12noon 1 of the co owners comes to my gate, upon trying to give me the tray allll the ballooons got loose on her and flew away. She said ohh.. ohh well. u can imagine my face. I said you are 2 and a half hours late. Your customer service is horrendous and im giving you a review. The owner said oh well. And slams my gate in my face. I cannot tell you how loud I wanted to scream. I called the owner not knowing that they are both owners. Heres ....what ...she said .

to me. Im lying because she saw everything. Come to find out later

She sent a differnt cake and cake design without contacting my daughter first as to why they did this. Then told me my daughter lied to me about delivery time. This is a very disturbing company and HORRIBLE customer service. I was so pissed . On my birthday . Thank God I was recording. I have a video and pics of this horrendous moment on my 52 birthday. My daughter had 3 ppl that were going to utilize this company.. i dont think sooo.

ImpossibleMagpie334
Tags
  • horrendouscompany
Order processing issue
Review #1489714 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Rockauto - My part was not in the box

I went to the post office today March 5th my part is not in the box and the postmaster has put on there with his initials 3/5 of 19 that my I have received the box with no contents

Problem with delivery
Review #1486491 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1486491.

Other Company - Stolen credit card information

I placed an order from a restaurant just around the corner and was told that delivery was free. Then when I got to check out it said 5.99 for delivery.

They had my card number which I did not provide. I asked about all this and was told that I did provide the number and that no delivery fee was being charged and none was showing up on my checkout bill. NOT TRUE.

I won't deal with a company that lies to me. BEWARE !!!

Pricing issue
Review #1484028 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1484028.
3.0

Tophatter - I'm looking for my package from wish

Can you please call me i am missing my package .

FrankOrangutan776
Problem with delivery
Review #1482530 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.0

Other Company - Bad delivery service

the last couple of times my parcels were left in the snow. they ring the bell, before i get to the door they are gone.

what kind of service is this.the first delivery was a carpet, and we had a snow fall that night.

our porch was full of snow. they rang the bell, did not give me time to get to the door, they were gone.lucky my carpet was dry, the pkg was wet.

GenuineCloudedLeopard407
Problem with delivery
Review #1480231 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Kelsenkatte - Lost monney

i pay 83 $ for 1 smart tv and i dont received item

Tags
Problem with delivery
Review #1479763 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1479763.
2.3

Living Spaces - Terrible Service

By far the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with, i originally ordered a couch on Jan 22nd with a delivery date of Feb 15th (today). This morning i went to check the tracker to find out more information on my delivery for today and no information populated so I called customer service and was informed they had changed my delivery date from today to Feb 9th and I was NEVER told until I called this morning.

The delivery men had put in that it was to big for the space and had ordered to have a refund processed and again I never got an email or any sort of information about them refunding my order. So i placed my order once again and was told in would be delivered tonight by midnight and i just called customer service and they just checked into the first stop at nearly 10pm and they have 15 items to unload. I know they will not be here tonight and I’m going to have to play this waiting game and wasting my time for a delivery that isn’t going to happen.

WORST SERVICE EVER! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!

RelievedPurpleEmperor762
Order processing issue
Loss
Review #1473275 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pepperfry - Misleading commitment

I had placed order for LED Tube lights & bulbs on 4th Feb 2019 under ref 305049331. I chose Pepperfry mainly because of competitive pricing and the promise that the items would be dispatched within 1 day.

While one set of order got delivered on 12th Feb, another set got delivered only on 14th Feb 2019, which is far below the current standards. While they talked about "dispatching" the items within 1 day, they never mentioned that it would take about 10 days to "deliver". Had they mentioned that it would take this long, I would not have placed the order at all.

On my follow up with the company, they washed off their responsibility saying that Pepper fry is only a platform and they have no role or control over delivery of items, which is absurd. Let them either take complete responsibility as the products are advertised in their portal and money is collected by them or at least mention expected time for delivery rather than mentioning dispatch date, which is misleading and not in sync with the current market practice

TrivialHuman
Not as described
Review #1472530 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shop It Off - Pelejova.jana@seznam.cz

The package did not come, I'm asking for a refund!

2141239

Otherwise, I file a criminal complaint !!!

account number: 213973228/0600

Sad

InfatuatedFish577
Reason of review
unpaid paid goods, The package did not come, I'm asking for a refund!
Loss
Review #1472516 is a subjective opinion of poster.