Sammydress - Delivery Service Review from Wylie, Texas

While after paying $20 extra for 3-5 day shipping so I could use the new jacket I bought while it was really cold out, I was only left with waiting 3 months and disappointment. I ordered it 11/9/15 and it came around 1/20/16 They said the shipping estimate only starts "after they process the order." After sending some VERY strongly worded messages to them I was eventually informed that they didn't even have the product in stock.

They were advertising something they didn't even have, nor did it say anywhere on the website that it was out of stock and would take a month for them to get new ones and then an additional 2 months to ship the item even though I paid for expedited shipping. They said they would get more in stock 12/03/15 and they would send it to me as soon as they got them in. They were unapologetic and unwilling to do anything. They told me I could choose a different item or get "points" to use on other things from their store NO REFUND AVALIBLE.

In the end I actually got a product that looked like the picture, but it wasn't worth the wait. I should've saved the hassle and bought it through a different company on Amazon even though it was more expensive.

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1155985

Dear Customer,

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.

Would you minding sending us your order number and detailed information so that we can resolve the issue priority?

Thank you for your support and patience.

Sammydress Customer Service

kentnancy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1154778

Dear Customer,

I want to start by extending our thanks to you for providing your extremely valuable feedback to us.

Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience.  We really want to work with you to make this right.

Would you please tell me the order number so that we can check it for you?

Again, I apologize for your shopping experience which was clearly not up not up to your expectations. I will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence.

Sammydress Customer Service http://www.sammydress.com/

Order processing issue
Review #824275 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824275.

Hallmark Software - Lost order

on or around the 7th March 2016 i ordered hallmark studio deluxe 2016 paid $89.99 USD in $123.34 AU . item not arrived but monies taken out of my credit card account.

on the statement is written HALLMARK CALABASAS CA FRGN AMT 89.99 US Dollar. I am trying to trace this order but am having great difficulty in getting through to your company . I have phoned on several occasions but had no response. I understand that we are around 15 hours in front of you there in america, I also cannot find a site other than this to contact about the order.

as an aged pensioner I cannot afford to lose that kind of money. this was supposed to be a present for my great granddaughter.

Belmont, Western Australia
Tags
  • hallmarksux
Loss
Full refund
Review #824222 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824222.

Delivery Service Review

I want my money back....havent recieved anything i ordered in 2 weeks???

Order processing issue
Review #824221 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824221.
2.2

Grizzly Industrial - Bad experience

Ordered on PayPal. This is what I got. 1st time they sent to wrong address and stated that PayPal was at fault, pay pal issued a refund. I gave them a 2nd chance a few months later. I ordered and Paid on PayPal, and Next day I received this letter and a warning not to tell.

While we appreciate your continued interest in our products, a previous transaction / communication with you lead us to conclude that it would be mutually beneficial for us to discontinue our business relationship. Accordingly, we are unable to process your order, and will not be able to accept or process future orders.

Sincerely,

I didn’t like
Poor customer service
Loss
Get better CS reps
Review #824219 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dhgate - Delivery Service Review from Johnson City, Tennessee

This store sucks I paid an extra to have one item sent to me in 1 to 5 days they couldn't do that so I wrote them wanting a refund and they said they couldn't do that either so I receive a package to day I ordered this stuff on the 23rd of march it is now the 5th of April and guess what it wasn't even what I ordered I'm very pissed about this and now I want a refund it all a bunch of *** i didn't get the extra money back for the quick shipping an they sent me a smaller package then what I ordered I paid 85.11 and got a package that said I paid 25 dollars an on top of that I didn't even get the second package yet at all an can't track it iI WANT MY MONEY BACK!!

vicki92
Problem with delivery
Review #824173 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Delivery Service Review

I have just been scammed by modlily. The took payments of £53.26 and $72.26.

I have only received 3 products out of 6. 2 sizes smaller and the quality is awful. No returning address ..

Nothing . Don't buy from this company

Bournemouth, England
Order processing issue
Review #824167 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824167.

Delivery Service Review

Ordered the mother/daughter necklace last November. They have missed 3 delivery dates and just received another notice saying the April 15 date was rescheduled for mid July.

They offer no explanation for yet another delay.

I will never ordered from this company again! I don't know how you stay in business!

Order processing issue
Review #824139 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824139.

Dresslily - Delivery Service Review from Memphis, Tennessee

Its been a month and have not recieved my item

Brandeely
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1208994

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred.

Could you please contact us with your order number or email address with the title of “question from pissecconsumer”? Here is link: http://support.dresslily.com/

We will try our best to help you after we have checked the detail information.

Thank you for your important feedback.

Yours Sincerely Dresslily Customer Service

Order processing issue
Review #824123 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824123.

Westside Wholesale - Product not in stock as listed at the time of order

On Feb 19 I placed an order that was listed as in stock for immediate shipment. I received part of the order within a week, but the majority of the order did not arrive.

I did not receive any information from the company regarding the status of the order.

On April 5 I still had not received the order and when I called to check on status was told that it was back ordered with no estimated date for shipment. I cancelled the remainder of the order but will have to contest the shipping charges with my credit card company as they don't want to credit the shipping for the portion of the order which did not arrive.

Full refund
Review #824106 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer824106.
4.0

Florence Scovel - Ordered two, received only one in the package

I ordered 2 watches Order#522448; I received only one in the package. the outside of the package states that there are supposed to be 2 inside.

only one was inside..who to call??? where to call?? will I get my other one?? disappointed that there is nowhere to call and have been charged for two.

I also ordered a bracelet with an owl dangling on it. I was informed about when it shipped and I received it in less than a week. two separate orders and I was looking forward to future orders with Florence Scovel.

This has tainted my feeling about ordering ever again. I am looking forward to a response and the remaining watch.

Read

My issue was immediately resolved to my satisfaction and more personal service. Thank you Florence Scovel.

I am very satisfied with my purchases and the quality is better than I expected.

I will definitely order more items. Thank you.

jewelry02
Mariposa, California
I liked
Price, Goods look good
I didn’t like
Unable to contact company, Did not get quantity ordered
Order processing issue
Review #824098 is a subjective opinion of poster.