Abc Warehouse - Worst store

Ordered a dishwasher for work. Never told up front it would take two weeks.

I was told 4-5 days. It was delivered dented and wrong color. Offered 50 bucks as a comp. You guys have ONE job!

Do it right. Never buy from them again ...ever

Not as described
Review #1432968 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1432968.

World Tech Toys - Toys ordered

I ordered 5 of the flying toys they advertised but never got for my grandkids. When will they be mailed.

#1619179

I ordered 7 flying toys for a family Christmas party on November 23,2018 I never received them it is now December 26,2018. They claimed they were sent in two shipments one left December 5th and one left December 7th somehow both shipments were lost!!!!

I kept emailing them right up to Christmas eve and all they said is we can't do anything because they are in the mail. Even the post office says there is something funny about the shipments.

Problem with delivery
Review #1432926 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1432926.

Gearbest - NEVER BUY FROM GEAR BEST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!

Firstly

When you are considering spending money with gear best you can speak with a live chat agent in an instant..

Once gear best has your money, if a problem arises with your order then you can not speak to anyone what so ever!

You are told to leave a ticket message and wait for a response and gear best can choose to NEVER respond to that ticket, which is precisely what they are currently doing to me.

I made an order of a laptop four months ago costing almost £2000 which is a considerable amount of money to me.

The laptop had still not arrived after the 3 month delivery window had passed.

When I contacted them they sent me what they are saying is proof of delivery which is just a scribble that does not resemble my or any name.

One agent told me the postman must have stole my order and that's not there fault.

Another agent told me I should make a claim with the courier, but I have looked into this and by law I have no contract with the courier, only with the retailer.

Consumers are advised to only contact the retailer as they have no contract with the courier.

The couriers contract is with the retailer, not myself.

By law I am entitled to a refund from the retailer.

Unfortunately, now that they have established that the proof of delivery they have is not valid they are ignoring me.

For over a month now, gear best has given me nothing other than lies, excuses, stalling tactics, agents even mocking me for being upset.

When your tickets are not responded to you have no choice but to speak to the pre-sales team via live chat and beg them to help you which will drive you insane as they will lie to you repeatedly and mock you for being upset for hours.

You can explain to them all day long that your tickets are never responded to and that the ticket system is simply not a viable option... all they will ever to tell you to do is wait 24 hours for your ticket to be responded to, one single second after you tell them you have already waited 5 days and had no response.

After I was promised by a customer support member named (Zhang) that they would definitely get back to me to resolve my issue and they never did, I asked one live chat agent why this is, who responded by saying they just spoke with Zhang' and they said Zhang' would get back to me within a few hours (which Zhang did not)

Then when I asked a different agent why Zhang had not contacted me later as promised this other agent told me that Zhang' was on holiday.

NOTHING BUT LIES

ONE AFTER ANOTHER

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GEAR BEST THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL END UP

YOUR TICKETS WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO

LIVE CHAT AGENTS WILL LIE TO YOU AND MOCK YOU

YOU WILL GET NO HELP AT ALL, THEY WILL ACTIVELY TRY TO DRIVE YOU ROUND THE BEND SO YOU WILL GIVE UP.

WHEN YOU PROVE TO GEAR BEST THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO A REFUND THEY WILL THEN REFUSE TO RESPOND TO YOU IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY FOR AN ORDER YOU DID NOT RECEIVE

I would like to take legal action against gear best.

I have asked gear best to provide me with the details of there financial ombudsman and any alternative schemes they are a part of so I can try to retrieve the money this way but they refuse to provide this information.

Legally, I have to try this route first before I can sue gear best, but gear best will not give me these details which is highly illegal.

GEAR BEST IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM

Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1432868 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.7

Coordinates Collection - Horrible Service!!!

I ordered a piece of jewelry online from this company. Because I was not receiving an email telling me of the status of my order, I sent three emails asking for a tracking number or the status of my order.

When I finally received an answer to my emails, I was told if I paid $45 they would guarantee delivery by Christmas even though I had ordered it well in advance of Christmas. I located a phone number on their website and when I called it, it was disconnected. Finally today my Ring Doorbell showed a delivery but I am out of town.

It would’ve been nice to have been notified so that I could have made arrangements for the package to have been held from where ever it was coming from. I will never order from this company again!

LovingDachshund
Poor customer service
Review #1432456 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cathybuy - Were is my coat

Since October 6 still waiting for my coat very hurt and disappointed Christmas will be in 2 days sham on that company taking people money that is scamming going to my bank afer the holiday to fill a complaint the coming took my money thats *** UP

Service
Review #1432108 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1432108.

Birchland Market - Unprofessional

I placed an order on December 19. I was told my order would make it to the recipient before Christmas called a week later, to only find out order wasn't placed. Now the recipient will not receive their gift....Also to add many of the products were sold out.

Order processing issue
Review #1431602 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1431602.

Lazada Philippines - Cargo king is always texting me to prepare an ammount to be delivered but tas of today no one is delivered..wasting of my time.

They not delivered my order in lazada.

Problem with delivery
Review #1431343 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1431343.
4.5

Wayfair - Lost order

My order status said delivered. However, it wasn’t here.

Item replaced. Then 2 days ago it showed up.

I wanted to return or pay for the lost item. Will be returning it.

Problem with delivery
Review #1430444 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1430444.

Other Company - Want my 54.99 back

I ordered a ride on quad for my son for Christmas and did not receive it or any information saying it was shipped want my money back asap

Problem with delivery
Review #1429552 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1429552.

Wish - This Site is not a reputable site to make purchases

I made an or December 3rd 2018 ....first and foremost the “Advertised Price” on the “Wish Page” will not be the “Actual Price” you may be paying!!!!!!!!!!

2nd it hard to get them on the phone (800.266-0172) when you go on there “Question Site” it only gives you an option of “Yes” or “No”

3rd Your delivery date is not in a timely manner and a delivery was scheduled to arrive on 12/19 it’s now 12/20 and upon ltracking my order(12/20) they’ve pushed my delivery date to 12/26 with no reasonings as to why! Keep in my My Order was placed 12/3/2018!!!!

Do not “Use” this Site for any purchases because they’ll “Take” your money fast but use their own discretion as to when you’ll receive it!!!! This was a Christmas Present and to postpone my original delivery date of 12/19/2018 to 12/26/18 is EXTREMELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!’n

Problem with delivery
Review #1429529 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1429529.