Wish - My delivery did not arrive

My delivery did not arrive and I want a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PompousBumbleBee
Problem with delivery
Review #1447950 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - You get what you pay for

I've won over 150 items so far. I would say for the most part I've been satisfied with the items and the price.

I have had a few items that didn't work as they should, but I didn't pay a bundle for them anyway. Shipping is a little slow at times, but I knew that when I decided to bid on items.

I've received a couple items that were damaged, but overall items are well packaged in bubble wrap. If your looking for top quality, look else ware.

Fair pricing
Review #1446740 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1446740.

Wish - Issues with my order not received yet

My order is not delivered and now it is showing that refund is initiated i want my order to be delivered

CondescendingFossa733
Problem with delivery
Review #1446086 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.5

Wish - The US postal service suggested I called your customer service

my package was at the post office was sent to just deliver on the 7th they had some kind of problem they said they had no access but now they have lost my package I don't know where it's at the claim has been delivered but it's never put in my mailbox they claim they've done some investigating but they cannot find my package so please could you contact me at 618 499-9544

UsefulParakeet795
Order processing issue
Review #1445454 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Google Express - Nothing about them is EXPRESS

I ordered a lamp from them in Dec...after several emails that it would arrive Jan 2nd or 3rd, I called today as i have NOT received it . They tell me today that a label has been created for it but it has not shipped yet ((Jan.10th ) I asked if they could call to expedite it and they tell me to CALL MYSELF. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE DELIVERY TIME

Problem with delivery
Review #1444249 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1444249.

Sauder Furniture - Horrible

Do not buy left huge package in front of my house no call no warning can’t lift it.

Problem with delivery
Review #1442990 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1442990.
5.0

Home Cinema Center - Highly Proficient

Everything went very smoothly and I really appreciated all of the timely email updates from Kelly regarding the status of my order.

The furniture is lovely and fits our room perfectly.

The only constructive feedback was when the delivery company called and spoke with my husband they told him it was ready for delivery the next day and he felt as through that was his only option. We were able to make it work but it might be nicer to be offered a range of dates for delivery.

But around the holidays I completely understand. Any they were amazing with the delivery. Highly professional, quick, and very polite.

I would recommend this company to anyone. Thanks!

Read

And you were soooooooo pleased that you accessed a website called Pissed Consumer to tell the world about your great service that you received from this RIP OFF company. Wow!

You are one loyal customer, that's for sure.

Either that - or you're as they say,,,,, FAKE *** NEWS! Which is it?

ShowyKomodoDragon
Good customer service
Review #1441254 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Philadelphia Inquirer - Finally Resolved???

Since I have been calling and even e-mail for most of Dec. 2018

I am writing to say that the paper has been delivered for 2 days, Jan 1 and 2.

Jan. 1 the paper was not in its usual place on the top of the steps. Jan. 2 the paper was in its usual spot.

I hope that the issue has been resolved for good.

Sister Francis

SpectacularChipmunk309
On time delivery
Review #1438586 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.6

Acme Furniture - Shipping people to send it to the right apartment

Shocked Apartment changing apartment address on my shipment furniture sending the furniture to the wrong apartment letter calling to change the apartment letter the address is fine it's just the letter apartment is A not of B Shocked Shocked

EnthusiasticGrouse
Problem with delivery
Review #1436092 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Teeter - Credit card stolen and bad service

My credit card number was stolen from the charged teeter I purchased.Got notification of breech after I had merchandise sent to my home from the stolen credit card number. The merchandise came from a store I never shop at. Then found out by calling the credit card company there were other charges to this card to two more stores I don’t shop at.

Teeter made no attempt to compensate for this Breech.

The service was also very poor, three promised delivery dates with none of them met. It took longer than expected for delivery, then when it arrived the packaging for the teeter was in very bad shape. The box literally was falling apart.

The delivery service left it lying flat in front of my overhead garage door where it was hard to see and could have been driven over when backed or driving into the garage. This is not the normal place our packages are left. We have a side door these are left at.

Just bad service all around.

Wouldn’t recommend using this company.

SpikyOctopus
I didn’t like
Just overall bad experience
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1434191 is a subjective opinion of poster.