Update by user Mar 29

81 Western Industrial Dr Cranston, Rhode Island 02921 Phone(401) 383-8686 Websitehttp://www.futuretechnologies.com

Update by user Mar 28

""Wheels For Work LLC, an authorized Delivery Service Provider for Amazon Logistics""

Original review posted by user Mar 28

Wheels for Work LLC employs drivers for Amazon Logistics on 01 23 2018 one of their drivers were rude and physically confrontational when I asked him to hand the packages to me instead of leaving them on the steps of the porch, I was standing in the door. The driver said something that I could not understand and picked up the boxes and shoved them in my midsection so hard that it caused me to fall backwards landing on my buttocks.

I received two packages one was a heavy printer and the second box contained copier paper.

Talking to the owner of #WheelsforWorkLLC Nick Vieira he was not friendly and rude in his speech as blase as not caring not once did he offer and apology for his employee it seemed as though this was acceptable behavior. I talked with Nick Vieira on 02/12/2018 and also informed him of my injury.

I sent the paperwork requested and sent several emails and yet have not received a reply.

I know Future Tech LLC and Wheels for Work LLC work together and are also have contracts with Cox communications for drivers and personnel. I worry that the drivers and employees which seem to be men are violent toward women.

Reason of review: Delivery driver was physically confrontational caused injury. .

Preferred solution: Asking for payment of medical bills, reimbursement .

Comments

Nick Vieira is nasty behaving owner of #WheelsForWork always expect less and you will not be disappointed the drivers are the spitting image of his behavior rude, confrontational and unapologetic #WheelsForWork #FutureTechnologiesLLC #NickVieira

Wheels for Work are the worst their delivery drivers for Amazon Logistics of course contracted out and they have no manners or fail to understand what is the meaning of customer service. I had a driver block my driveway while he got out of his truck to smoke.

Not surprising at all. Not shocking the owner does not care that means the drivers do not fall that fall from what he expects from his delivery drivers...nothing and nastiness in demeanor