I don't have a complaint with the food or services,its great,but one thing is delivery charge I give 3 dollars tip to the drive and 2 dollars to the companty total of 5 dollars come on.I don'tlike how workers forget to mention this charge they just add it until the end .if I order more than 20 $ delivery should be free or something I don't mind given tip ,which I always do ,but fact I have dommios company a tip also is ridicules ....they are screwing people......... well that my complain.am I Jeff do u guys report this to the irs

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Where I live all the delivery places have a delivery fee.I don't think this is right, either, and if they are going to charge a delivery fee, that should be counted as the driver's tip.

There is one place here, that has their own delivery vehicles, and being the delivery person doesn't have to use their own vehicles, I question tipping them.

I have always felt the tip helped pay for the gas the driver uses.So far I have been tipping the driver when they use a company vehicle, but am debating with myself on quitting and just paying the delivery fee.

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Animaterz - Thiefs / Stole our Website & Claimed to Be Us! Animaterz "Octalogo, OctaVideo, LogoScientist, Globelink Studios and more are all interconnected. These guys, well the buyer of the domains (Alex Walker) and other key players that are apart of this group,..." Read more Shore Funding Solutions Inc - Shore Funding Solutions, Inc Telemarketing Scam Shore Funding Solutions Inc "In 2015 I told Shore Funding to never call me ever again. Then, they called me again. Shore Funding is a gaggle of scam telemarketers running a boiler room operation..." Read more West Elm - Everything is cheaply made West Elm "30% of my home goods come from West Elm. I am happy with two of said purchases. Both of which are un-upholstered chairs that don't get everyday use. The other..." Read more FTD Gold Membership Not Worth Money Ftd "FTD will not allow frequent flier miles program members who are members of their yearly paid Gold Program to earn miles and use the benefits of the Gold Rewards Program...." Read more