I purchased furniture three weeks ago thinking that because they have warehouses in the area that they would deliver the furniture fairly quickly.Three weeks later I received a call to have my furniture delivered yesterday between 3 p.m.

and 7 p.m. --- Well, 9:30 p.m. at night I was told that they were on their way but because we live in a gated community they could not get after 7 p.m. (which is why I agreed to the original time).

They then called back at 10 p.m. last night and said that they would deliver tomorrow (today) first thing this a.m. between 8 a.m. and noon.

Well - they have ten minutes and I have been waiting now for four hours - combined with last night - I have waited a total of eight hours. I am done.

They are being told to take their furniture back!Never shopping there again!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Monsis sux Other Company "new mexican rest food wa great but we never got chips and salsa. i didnt ask 4 it cause i presumed it would be a extra charge. but wife noticed..." Read more My experience working for Regis Corporation Regis Corporation "Ok I want to first say that I started working as a beginner stylist for Regis in Enid Oklahoma 2007, in 2013 I became manager of that Regis . I..." Read more Techrabbit - Worst and funnier customer service at the same time Techrabbit "Well it was a weird experience, first i bought a Parrot Bebop Drone from the ebay shop of techrabbit, it arrive well and without problem so far, so i deceided..." Read more Houzz - Horrible Customer Service! Houzz "Houzz has great items for sale. Their shipping was great, but if you have any issues, standby! I ordered some home décor and when one of the items was delivered,..." Read more Washington Tax Services - Unprofessional Washington Tax Services "Will I thought my unfiled taxes was. Bad my experience with jay Freebourne was even worse that guy is something else I had them file my tax returns 2 different..." Read more