Ordered and was told Christmas Thomas Kinkade Santa Workshop was available - Original item was a collectible.Instead of informing us that this collectible was no longer available they simply sent a centerpiece of flowers.

Since this was ordered on December 30th it was not the height of the Christmas season & I would have expected a call informing the item was not available. I would have cancelled the order. I did not need a floral centerpiece at this time.

Company offered a $25 credit - total bill was &111.24.I sent one of these to my sister in texas a few weeks prior and only paid $82 with delivery.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Dhgate - Defective Fender in motorcycle fairing kit Dhgate "Bought motorcycle fairing kit fitment issues due to compressed molding process front fender would not fit at all it was damaged due to improper placement of mounting holes due to..." Read more Klemmer and Associates - Stay away from Klemmmer.com - Premier ( CULT)  Leadership Training??? Klemmer and Associates "Did Brian Klemmer, founder of Klemmer and Associates, allegedly called a cult and developer of leadership training and author of compassionate samurai EVER walk the talk or his Philisophies from..." Read more Mayo Clinic - Sucked and horrible people Mayo Clinic "I went in today around 4 pm on oct 17th with epilepsy which I’ve had for a while... I go in to them not helping me then doing the worst..." Read more Ymca - Horrible Ymca "Upon our arrival at the Galloping hill Union NJ site, we were greeted nicely and felt welcomed. The two desk staff had no idea with the Y experience pass was...." Read more