Legaspi, Albay

Ref Booking #9488476, booked 11/22/2011 for Edwin E. Thoma. The flight (#7009) from ORD to NRT was delayed 2-1/2 hours (plane got off of ORD runway @ 14:30 1/18/2012) hence arrived NRT late missing our scheduled Flt#949 1/19/12 17:30 NRT to MNL. United put us up at the Nikko Narita Hotel and we departed next day 1/20/12 @ 09:30 for MNL arriving 1/20/12 @ 14:30.

I had a scheduled 1/20/12 12:20pm Cebu Pacific MNL~CGY Flight #5J-385 which I missed. Since this was not the fault of Cebu Pacific, they refused to refund my ticket. I had to repurchase a new ticket which cost me an additional $68.42 USD.

I request a refund for The $68.42 which was a fault of United's late departure from ORD which ultimatly led to the quagmire which resulted. My pregnant wife endured stress worrying where I was while she awaited my arrival at CGY airport! It had a negative effect on our travel arrangements from CGY (Cagayan de Oro) to where we live (Gitagum, Misamis Oriental) 38 Kilometers West of CGY.

Contact Edwin Thoma at , Cell Ph# 011-63-949-668-6354.

Edwin Thoma, SR, Poblacion Gitagum, Misamis Oriental, Philippines 9020.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

nikalseyn

I don't care about your pregnant wife's "stress." What in the world does that have to do with your problem?Create sympathy??

You need to contact United and ask for recompense. You will probably have to just eat the $68.42 tho, and be lucky it was not more. Sometimes life is like that.

And, stop asking for sympathy.It is not manly.